Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Dancin' in Circles" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

I replayed her screaming before the last chorus so many times it's unhealthy :ladyhaha:

Those high notes are so on point wtf :ladyhaha:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XMonsterMonster

I was waiting for this kinda song from her (again) and it was totally worth it. Production, vocals, everything just sounds really put together. This song is just so eargasming :whitney: Can't wait to hear it live. 

(it better become a single (I just want to see the video visuals)) :hor:

VANTABLACK

OMFGGGGGGGG I COULDNT RESIST I HAD TO LISTEN TO IT I AM SO ****IN SLAYED tumblr_m3d297mXi21qdvraco2_500.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGG THE PRODUCTION THE BRIDGE! THE SITARS 

QUEEN OF INDIE BOLLYWOOOOD 

tumblr_m7my3ck31L1qcmjw7.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGHGG I AM LIVINGGGGGGGGGGGG

MY CURRRY IS TRULY SNATCHED 

790353821.gif

At first I was worried the lyrics weren't radio friendly... but is it really that much more explicit than Cake By The Ocean? If she makes this the second single she'll be showered with praise. If she had made this the lead the world would have imploded. 

LaLuna

Love, love, LOVE this song. I'm going to be popping my p*ssy to this one for weeks. 

zakariah

I haven't heard it yet but I still agree it shld be a single lol. But what's she gonna say when it comes to explaining the meaning of DiC? She always loves to explain her songs so... :awkney: 

Jade Welling

this should definitely be the second single. its so different and catchy. the talking chorus thing and the them would slay, everybody would be talking about it :v:

as for it not being radio friendly. id be pissed if they didnt allow seeing as songs involving finding women to bang are pretty popular and music videos with girls dancing half naked are allowed....but not a song about a women masturbating, like really....:toofunny:

Bloody hooker

This song has snatched my weave! I'm bald! :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, VANTABLACK said:

OMFGGGGGGGG I COULDNT RESIST I HAD TO LISTEN TO IT I AM SO ****IN SLAYED tumblr_m3d297mXi21qdvraco2_500.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGG THE PRODUCTION THE BRIDGE! THE SITARS 

QUEEN OF INDIE BOLLYWOOOOD 

tumblr_m7my3ck31L1qcmjw7.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGHGG I AM LIVINGGGGGGGGGGGG

MY CURRRY IS TRULY SNATCHED 

790353821.gif

The Bollywood influences left me bALD 

maNOMnX.gif

PunkTheFunk
59 minutes ago, Jade Welling said:

this should definitely be the second single. its so different and catchy. the talking chorus thing and the them would slay, everybody would be talking about it :v:

as for it not being radio friendly. id be pissed if they didnt allow seeing as songs involving finding women to bang are pretty popular and music videos with girls dancing half naked are allowed....but not a song about a women masturbating, like really....:toofunny:

Very true tbh. If the radio can play "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun" they can play DIC :madge:

Dancin' In Circles, another hyped track by fans.. and i wasn't let down.

what. a. masterpiece.

following the simple, tropical production huge in the music industry at the moment, this track is an addiction with one of the most memorable hooks on the album.

if this isn't treated as a single at one point, i'm not sure what they were thinking.

an infectious track, hidden behind sensual lyrics; making you want more and more.

Morphine Prince

BABY DON'T CRY BABY DON'T CRY

I'M DANCIN' IN CIRCLES FEELS GOOD TO BE LONELY

:giveup: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived