• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, inxcognito said:

what let's funk downtown means?

is it let's **** downtown? 

That she wants the big D haha xD

Rockets

Can you imagine if this is the planned 2nd single but when promo single A-Yo drops it's well received and she scraps DIC in its favor? DWUW/Venus all over again.

I would die :toofunny:

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

This song is my instant favorite, like wow, it sounds so damn sexy, her voice :hor:. It should become single A S A P

Ophelia

Oh my God. The production is so perfect and original. Beck really is a living legend.

giphy.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Phoenix
1 hour ago, Ibo said:

If they don't release DIC as a single and promote or properly, then it will the biggest mistake since not releasing ScheiĂźe. :giveup:

they won't

đź’Ž

Queen Gloria

It's okay so far for me, but I've had to listen to it on repeat several times to get into it. It's not an instant bop to me. The lyrics being so bluntly about masturbating are a little vulgar to me. I mean, I'm not some kind of prude. But it's like, okay Gags, really? Could you not have found some more clever metaphors? It's just a bit slow paced for me, if she'd upped the tempo by like 10% it would have been so much better.

malazam
2 hours ago, Ibo said:

If they don't release DIC as a single and promote it properly, then it will the biggest mistake since not releasing ScheiĂźe. :giveup:

Isn't it too explicit? Radios won't play it, at least not all stations....

another shot before we kiss the other side

Sherlock112

Dancing in circles be the NEXT SINGLE... I'm Slayyyyyeeeedddd totally... Its a BOP so catchy so boppy.. Just perfect.. Its definitely a SINGLE MATERIAL:rockstar:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived