her voice 

I need work tape voice + studio intruments :giveup:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down
On 18/10/2016 at 8:10 PM, Kefir said:

Angel Down? 

This ain't Angel Down but I'm crying at how good it is... HOW IS THE ORIGINAL CALLED?

Angel Down

Angel Down is my favourite on Joanne and probably in my top 2 Gaga songs... Everything about it is perfect

ImNotBritney

Absolutely dislike this song. It literally takes me back to when I was 8 years old, catholic, sitting in church listening to the priest sing hems. Makes my skin shiver. 

Awrah999
2 hours ago, ImNotBritney said:

Absolutely dislike this song. It literally takes me back to when I was 8 years old, catholic, sitting in church listening to the priest sing hems. Makes my skin shiver. 

:awkney:

Your dislike of this song makes my skin shiver :grr:

ImNotBritney
2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

:awkney:

Your dislike of this song makes my skin shiver :grr:

Hymns*******

You know exactly what I mean tho, I feel like I'm at a funeral listening to this song. 

StrawberryBlond

Absolutely in love with this song. Joanne was the one that made her dad and Mark cry, but this is the one that nearly ended me. I don't think a Gaga song has ever moved me so much. I know this song is destined to go on to become one of my all-time favourite songs ever. That ending is perfection and takes me to a higher plane. The best possible ending to the album and one that really shows the world what she's made of. I wish more artists would put songs like this on their albums instead of overly self centered stuff about relationships that lasted a few months or petty feuds. This reminds me of the music artists used to make back when they had something substantial to say and thought of the world outwith themselves.

Donatello
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Absolutely in love with this song. Joanne was the one that made her dad and Mark cry, but this is the one that nearly ended me. I don't think a Gaga song has ever moved me so much. I know this song is destined to go on to become one of my all-time favourite songs ever. That ending is perfection and takes me to a higher plane. The best possible ending to the album and one that really shows the world what she's made of. I wish more artists would put songs like this on their albums instead of overly self centered stuff about relationships that lasted a few months or petty feuds. This reminds me of the music artists used to make back when they had something substantial to say and thought of the world outwith themselves.

Link me to your blog. I could read your essays all day.

Stone S

This song is definitely my favorite on the album, there is something so raw about it that makes me feel like I am connected to it personally. The production of it is so haunting. I know that everyone has said this already but if the worktape vocals were connected to the final instrumental it would her the best song ever

Welcome to Industria

THE NlGHT
On 10/18/2016 at 1:20 PM, wahkeenasitka said:

Honestly, I think the only reason why LMs on this site like this song is because they are biased to like anything / everything RedOne has made.... 

I love RedOne and really dislike Angel Down... it's boring imo.

RedOne's "ballads" aren't that great see Hair and Gypsy

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, THE NlGHT said:

I love RedOne and really dislike Angel Down... it's boring imo.

RedOne's "ballads" aren't that great see Hair and Gypsy

Hair is in no way a ballad

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived