Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Angel Down" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Emigrante
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

I meant writing :blush: RedOne and Gaga wrote it together and I think it's the best song on the album. So everything that was scrapped is probably just as good or better :)

It could be but it also could not be. What if they took the best song? :derpga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

One of her best songs.....

Amazing, It's powerful and sad, If you stop and think about the **** that's happening around our beautiful world you end crying like a baby.

Probably me 2nd favourite song from her and my next tattoo after the Peter Pan hat!

another shot before we kiss the other side

TopDomBoy
1 minute ago, malazam said:

One of her best songs.....

Amazing, It's powerful and sad, If you stop and think about the **** that's happening around our beautiful world you end crying like a baby.

Probably me 2nd favourite song from her and my next tattoo after the Peter Pan hat!

This is a future tatto for me too...waiting for the video release first, if it actually becomes a single, which is probably. I hope. :laughga:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

15jocart

This is the only leaked song I've heard, but it's SO "Let It Be" (my favorite song of The Beatles). I'm not a fan of the "oh, oh, oh" in the chorus because it sounds like there should be a continuation of the lyrics and she forgot the words, but other than that it's a beautiful song.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived