💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Come to Mama" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Luke78619

This song is so pretty, I've never skipped, always brings a smile to my face :flutter: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get over how AMAZING this song is :giveup: I feel like I've been tossed back to the late 70s and early 80s whenever I heard it. Hope she performs it on tour :flutter:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

That J

This is the first Gaga album my mother actually really really likes and this song is her absolute favorite.  She's a 60's girl so she loves that vibe about it. She's also a hippie so she loves the lyrics too.  She said, "See, this song just warms and hurts my heart at the same time".  Mama got her weave snatched.   She WILL be at Joanne Ball.  Date with my momma. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Why tf do people keep saying it has a Christmas vibe? Am I the only one who doesn't hear or feel that? What am I missing? :duck:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
Letmelivemylife
On November 3, 2016 at 6:25 AM, MonsterJames333 said:

This is the first Gaga album my mother actually really really likes and this song is her absolute favorite.  She's a 60's girl so she loves that vibe about it. She's also a hippie so she loves the lyrics too.  She said, "See, this song just warms and hurts my heart at the same time".  Mama got her weave snatched.   She WILL be at Joanne Ball.  Date with my momma. Lol

Hahahaha hippies are awsome. Lol my best friend Mandy's mom is like the biggest hippie I know. Lol coconut oil and weed is her cure for EVERYTHING!!!!! Thank god everyday for your mama. My bio mom wasn't there for my sisters and I and to be perfectly honest, I was always jealous of my friends who had the "mrs Brady" type of moms. It's ok though. Gaga filled that void 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Abraham Carrillo

The original one is amazing (one of my favorites from Joanne tbh)but i'm obsessed with this edit, their voices sounds so good together :giveup: 

I'm trash, bye.

Archived