Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne Deluxe Edition Full Credits

Miracle

Featured Posts

Miracle

Just now, neptugne said:

I wish she wrote one song completely by herself, but this is great! She's such an amazing artist it's crazy. When will your fave have so much input into their music!!!

Just Another Day was entirely written by herself. Don't know about the producers though. Someone with the deluxe version of the album care to confirm?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kind of super disappointed kevin parker only worked on perfect illusion lol

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

I wish she wrote one song completely by herself, but this is great! She's such an amazing artist it's crazy. When will your fave have so much input into their music!!!

Just another day :whitney:

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

i think she wrote just another day 

StrawberryBlond

She's really writing a lot more on her own now, which is great proof to the haters that she does indeed write the bulk of her work. So many people have been saying for ages that she isn't as involved as she wants us to believe she is, even her own fans say this. And thank goodness, Just Another Day was written completely by her and nobody else - that's a big thing that Katy and Taylor fans have held against her from the beginning. Sure, they'll now say "My fave wrote more tracks on their own than Gaga," "My fave wrote more tracks on their own in one album than Gaga's written on her own in her entire career" but it's better than saying that she has no artistic integrity just because she has the good grace to credit everybody, no matter how small a part they played. People who she's written with have said before that she's very generous with her credits, much more than other artists.

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

She wrote just another day completely by herself I think.

Miracle
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

She's really writing a lot more on her own now, which is great proof to the haters that she does indeed write the bulk of her work. So many people have been saying for ages that she isn't as involved as she wants us to believe she is, even her own fans say this. And thank goodness, Just Another Day was written completely by her and nobody else - that's a big thing that Katy and Taylor fans have held against her from the beginning. Sure, they'll now say "My fave wrote more tracks on their own than Gaga," "My fave wrote more tracks on their own in one album than Gaga's written on her own in her entire career" but it's better than saying that she has no artistic integrity just because she has the good grace to credit everybody, no matter how small a part they played. People who she's written with have said before that she's very generous with her credits, much more than other artists.

In fact, RedOne just wrote the "oooh ooooh" hook in Bad Romance and yet she added him to writing credits

Adam Stephenson

Every song on this album is perfect deffiantly up there with born this way, im crying! :giveup:

tumblr_inline_of7g9sc31e1qh4afp_500.gif

A.Stephenson

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

In fact, RedOne just wrote the "oooh ooooh" hook in Bad Romance and yet she added him to writing credits

Yep, I heard that she apparently just thought of a line he'd written on one of her songs while she was writing Gypsy and that's why he's on the credits despite him not having worked with her on AP. That is how crazy she gets when it comes to giving credit. Someone once said that she even credits sound engineers. That's just the sort of person she is. When you see all these pop songs with a ton of writers on them, it makes you wonder if they had even more people involved that weren't given credit, if Gaga is supposedly so generous in a way that others aren't?

thierryrreiht
14 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I wish she wrote one song completely by herself

She wrote Just Another Day alone

EDIT: oops someone has already said it :sweat:

LGHunter
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Receipts?

Archived