šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Joanne Track by Track Review

Duke

Featured Posts

AyaKara

My favorite song is Hey Girl -- reminiscent of songs that my mother and father listen to from their generation. I also love Angel Down (highly relevant to me, being black in the US), Joanne, and Dancin' in Circles.

The whole album is fantastic but I'm in tears right now from the last two songs and pretty incoherent with my thoughts.

10 minutes ago, gagu said:

PMed you because I love M83:firega:

I love M83 too (+ I'm French just like M83) so please send me a link too!

7 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

My favorite song is Hey Girl -- reminiscent of songs that my mother and father listen to from their generation. I also love Angel Down (highly relevant to me, being black in the US), Joanne, and Dancin' in Circles.

The whole album is fantastic but I'm in tears right now from the last two songs and pretty incoherent with my thoughts.

Ā 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that train of thoughtĀ :hug:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

9 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that train of thoughtĀ :hug:

I'm white and from Europe and I still thought of my black brothers and sisters in America when listening to Angel DownĀ :hug:Ā 

54 minutes ago, GerMC said:

Hey Girl to me sounds like You Got A Friend...

you know, I can hear it a bit, but originally it sounded to me more like Bennie and the Jets from Elton.

• Haroon locked this topic
AyaKara
10 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Ā 

Yes! Some other people also thought so, I'm glad people are getting the same message we are from the song, it's really beautiful. And Come to Mama is similar :hug:

Archived