Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga dying hair on Instagram

blackstar

Featured Posts

Just now, Helxig said:

Well I'm a hairdresser in training so yes, haha. I've done loads of full head foils. I was just saying that those really don't look like they're to the scalp. It could just be the lighting though! Also, she doesn't usually get foils to break up the new growth, she usually bleaches and tones all of it. I'm curious if she's doing something different this time!

I'm sure you'd prob do better, I always made sure i got close even when i was training :P Would be interesting to see what shes up to though!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bayonetta
2 hours ago, Grigio Gays said:

Her hair is so fried and her hairline is receeding. I wish she would wear wigs again tbh. 

can i just say how much i love your username

RAMROD

Platinum Blonde is back, no more dark unkempt roots :gaycat:

Shiz is getting serious now, about to come down in this gig :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Grigio Gays
2 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

can i just say how much i love your username

and i love your icon :hor:

Helxig
2 hours ago, Grigio Gays said:

Her hair is so fried and her hairline is receeding. I wish she would wear wigs again tbh. 

Just btw her hairlines is receding because of wigs. From all the glue pulling out hairs on her hairline, pins being pushed into the same place every day, tension from her hair being pulled back, her scalp being suffocated under wig caps and fake hair. She literally said in an interview that they were ruining her natural hair. I'm guessing in the past she didn't care because she thought she'd just wear wigs over her ruined hairline, but she seems to have changed her mind lol someone get the girl some minoxidil stat!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bayonetta
26 minutes ago, Grigio Gays said:

and i love your icon :hor:

with both a profile picture of yourself AND an Instagram link... just be prepared to be sexually harassed to filth by the horny ggd teens  

Spoiler

choke me daddy 

Spoiler

im kidding (kind of). but be warned 

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Just btw her hairlines is receding because of wigs. From all the glue pulling out hairs on her hairline, pins being pushed into the same place every day, tension from her hair being pulled back, her scalp being suffocated under wig caps and fake hair. She literally said in an interview that they were ruining her natural hair. I'm guessing in the past she didn't care because she thought she'd just wear wigs over her ruined hairline, but she seems to have changed her mind lol someone get the girl some minoxidil stat!

Her hair looked better before the extensions and bleaching it every week.

2C92632500000578-3242651-She_delivered_L

JustYouandI
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm still curious AF what she's doing to her hair. I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like new growth touch ups to me... I can still see so much uncovered brown around her hairline. They also don't look like they go right to the scalp. Gaga, hurry up and show us the result. (if it is just lightening the new growth I'm gonna be shamed :laughga:)

It looks like she is getting highlights. Her roots are out and uncovered.

Archived