💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'The Greatest Thing' w/ or w/o Cher?

malazam

The Greatest Thing ultimate decision  

73 members have voted

1. 1. The Great Thing with our without Cher?

• With the Goddess Cher
    • wtf is The Greatest Thing feat Cher

Featured Posts

malazam

Do you prefer 'The Greatest Thing' with or without Cher?

or

I want to know it and why :classy:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Poissonche

The one with Cher! The Gaga solo is auto-tuned like Paper Gangsta, and, while it's great in Paper Gangsta because it fits with the lyrics, it's weird in The Greatest Thing.

And also, I mean, come on, GAGA + CHER. That's basically JESUS + GOD.

the production is more finished in the Cher version. Also all the lyrics are there, where in gaga's she is mumbling at points.

Both. Both slay.:giveup:

Cher's version can be the one sent to radio while solo's can be a beautiful ballad with Gaga only on the piano, meant for us.

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, Naufri said:

The greatest thing without the horrible production.

I'm this close to hacking Admin's account and banning you.

Spoiler

Trying to start a fight so the time flies by while I wait for Joanne

natsuczka2.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

GagaUnderYou

Cher, wish this was released with a video. Would have been a great hit with a video. Pretty sure Gaga wouldn't work with Cher in the future like she said she would, since her direction is very different now. 

I can only imagine how everyone here would cry if Rupaul would invite Gaga and Cher to close Drag Race with this.

PassTheTime

GOD I can't understand Gaga sometimes ,she has so many opportunities like this song with Cher and don't f*** tell me this is a bubblegumm pop crap cause it;s not such a nice melody and lyrics and massage 

WTF GAGA?!?!source.gif

13 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

GOD I can't understand Gaga sometimes ,she has so many opportunities like this song with Cher and don't f*** tell me this is a bubblegumm pop crap cause it;s not such a nice melody and lyrics and massage 

WTF GAGA?!?!source.gif

Because the song was originally about Luc Carl and I really don't think Gaga wanted to revisit the relationship. Also it is not her greatest work.

It was just a song she gave away and kinda flip-flopped on. I don't think she wants to release leaked works officially.

47 minutes ago, malazam said:

Do you prefer 'The Greatest Thing' with or without Cher?

or

I want to know it and why :classy:

I'm a huge cher fan don't get me wrong but if the duet instrumentals had only Gaga, then I would like it more. The demo is good but lacking power that the duet has.  As much as I love this collaboration, Chers voice tends to dominates a lot more and kinda drowns Gaga out a bit. Love em both but have to pick the duet.  It's More of a bop 

AlexanderMagno

I can see why Gaga rejected the song. It's kind of that basic dance pop thing :shrug: this is the proof that Gaga really has the will to move forward in music, and for that I'm truly happy.

I don't like either, but I think I enjoy the Gaga solo version the most. Sounds simpler.

Archived