❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Ultimate 'Joanne marketing strategy'

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

As a member of 'GGD scamming group' I must make you aware of the ultimate marketing strategy to make JOANNE a commercial success, since Gaga's not doing promo and cancelling everything, we must take the game and do her job.

In the next steps you'll know how to promote JOANNE in a better way than Gaga.

1 - Make sure you don't have criminal records, if you do, look for someone that doesn't.

lady-gaga-gif-19.gif

2 - Wait 3 days after JOANNE release and go to a physical store (Target, Best Buy, Indie music stores, Farm stores)

giphy.gif

3 - Steal half -or more- of the Joanne copies you see there.

jP1arn.gif

Here's the thing, getting caught or not, your local news are going to talk about that. -Better promo than Gaga has been doing-

4 - If you get caught, you'll probably be interviewed, you need to take advantage of that and promote the Hell out of Joanne and -ARTPOP if you have the time-

MZOPAW.giftumblr_mf7mykR9m61rpup28o4_250.gif

5 - You'll happily spend a little time in jail but you'll be out before the Super Bowl performance, which won't be cancelled because Joanne is going to sell 5 million.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Joanne verison of a Brazilian joke about promoting Glory. Don't do this or do it :v:

nazar%C3%A9-tedesco-o.gif

Bye

another shot before we kiss the other side

Dramatica

Tbh if someone is gonna break into a Target store. They better do it now, leak Joanne and then promote it in jail while getting raped by big dudes.

tumblr_ocg2h6dmi61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

viniferrett
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Local news dont talk about stolen CDs :rip:

we have to kill someone 

Just now, Gaga of Time said:

Tbh if someone is gonna break into a Target store. They better do it now, leak Joanne and then promote it in jail while getting raped by big dudes.

tumblr_ocg2h6dmi61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

giphy.gif 

malazam
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I live in Uruguay, in a city which has 20k people and there's a satanic clown on the loose, I mean, a massive CD steal is going to be shown 

lasthope.gif

It's a joke tho

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lona Delery
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Our news even reports when cigarettes worth at least ~1000$ gets stolen. So theres definitely a possibility 👀

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Patamon
1 hour ago, malazam said:

3 - Steal half -or more- of the Joanne copies you see there.

jP1arn.gif

Here's the thing, getting caught or not, your local news are going to talk about that. -Better promo than Gaga has been doing-

4 - If you get caught, you'll probably be interviewed, you need to take advantage of that and promote the Hell out of Joanne and -ARTPOP if you have the time-

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

My fave post on GGD. :heart:

PassTheTime
54 minutes ago, malazam said:

if you have the time-

Yes I might even  go with the cops to Ellen's couch and give an interview :ladyhaha:

Archived