💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

On 16.10.2016 at 3:55 PM, Haroon said:

Welcome to the Random Gaga Conversation thread :firega: 

If you have a passing thought about Gaga to share then here's the place to post it, especially if it doesn't warrant a thread on its own. There's no such thing as being off-topic here as well, it's just a nice chilled place to chat with one another about and around the woman that we're on this site for :nick: 

I really like her and read about her a lot and take something as an example into my daily life from her life, not all)) but something)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
AaronFromTexas

OMG I just got it.... Gaga wrote Diamond Heart because Taylor gave her a ring with a DIAMOND in the shape of a HEART. LOL WOW, just realized this for real

He8MyHeart
17 minutes ago, AaronFromTexas said:

OMG I just got it.... Gaga wrote Diamond Heart because Taylor gave her a ring with a DIAMOND in the shape of a HEART. LOL WOW, just realized this for real

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Roomingfree77
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:16 AM, Sycamore said:

No. You can fill the nose with juvederm, something like silicone, to make it seem more straight. Fillers are temporary.

2011 x 2016

kCEQz1s.jpg

angle, light and make up is the only difference here   :classy:

The Surrealist
Just now, Roomingfree77 said:

angle, light and make up is the only difference here   :classy:

No. She had (still has) fillers. Even her doctor said so.

Roomingfree77
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

No. She had (still has) fillers. Even her doctor said so.

then it wasn't her Doctor...  :giggle:

I don't know if I'm over-analyzing, but have any of you noticed Gaga has not been on Ellen since the ARTPOP era? Not even for C2C. I remember watching the interview and thinking it was awkward between the two and sensing that Ellen didn't seem to pleased with her. Gaga seemed to be in a dark place at the time, or maybe coming out of one, so maybe I was confusing that for there being tension between the two,

But I wonder, will she return to Ellen? Did any of you guys have the same feelings as me? Thoughts??

• Like 2

Helxig
6 minutes ago, Elima said:

I don't know if I'm over-analyzing, but have any of you noticed Gaga has not been on Ellen since the ARTPOP era? Not even for C2C. I remember watching the interview and thinking it was awkward between the two and sensing that Ellen didn't seem to pleased with her. Gaga seemed to be in a dark place at the time, or maybe coming out of one, so maybe I was confusing that for there being tension between the two,

But I wonder, will she return to Ellen? Did any of you guys have the same feelings as me? Thoughts??

Yeah I had a weird feeling back then too... Gaga seemed much more engaged with the audience than Ellen. In the past they'd seemed like good friends and Gaga even gave her surprises. It could be nothing, but I'm quite curious.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

666 others

Does anyone know why ARTPOP isn't yet certified Gold by RIAA? It has sold 758k units so it fulfils the criteria right?

http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ar=lady+gaga&ti=ARTPOP&lab=&genre=&format=Album&date_option=release&from=&to=&award=&type=&category=&adv=SEARCH#search_section

Someone commented on her CK video that she did not sing anything from ARTPOP because she does not want to be associated with it and wants people to gradually forget about its existence. I hope that's not true, I love ARTPOP :ohno:

:holyshit:
  • Like 1

PaperGypsy

how do i start a topic? i go to start one but everything's grey and it won't let me click anything!!

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

tonythewitch

ok random Gaga thoughts before bedtime here in Paris <3

- 1rst time I saw her on tv for the "Just Dance" video I thought she was tacky and a new Cascada clone!(cheap eurodance singer)
- Then I was watching one episode from Skins season 3 and they played "Beautiful Dirty Rich" & "Brown Eyes", and I couldnt believe both were from Gaga.
- Then she came to sing "Poker Face" on french tv with the piano beginning, her screen glasses and a weird yellow jacket with no pants, and I fell in love for ever. 

- I really love the way she looks right now, even more than her outfits maybe. imo she's never been more beautiful than during this Joanne era. Her face is always flawless. Maybe it's also because of the surgery but who cares? I love it.

- I'm waiting to get my zombi gaga doll by the mail, shivering with anticipation.

- Overall, it's a great period to be obsessed with Gaga, with so much ahead of us: "Million Reasons" video, new single, Superbowl, new single, new videos. <3
I feel so much better about my Gaga obsession these days than I did during that phase after Cheek to Cheek and before Perfect Illusion, when there was next to nothing to expect from her...

• Like 2

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic
  • Haroon pinned this topic