💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

Consuelanono

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but how do you start a new topic? Every forum I go into doesn’t have a “post new topic” button. Do you have to post a certain amount as a new member? 

tezbear91

Does anyone have any screen shots of the ARTPOP App? I remember it being really bad :laughga: but I can’t seem to remember the layout or anything. 

battle for your life.

Sharie Jones

I'm a Lady Gaga fan, but I think Charlotte Awbery (http://CharlotteAwbery.com) deserves some play too. She's incredible. 

GaGa All The Way

Consuelanono
On 3/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, tezbear91 said:

Does anyone have any screen shots of the ARTPOP App? I remember it being really bad :laughga: but I can’t seem to remember the layout or anything. 

Wasn’t that a piece of garbage? Literally just floating cows. What the hell was she thinking?

tezbear91
3 hours ago, Consuelanono said:

Wasn’t that a piece of garbage? Literally just floating cows. What the hell was she thinking?

Yeah it was hyped to be this really cool thing but in the end it came out really bizarre and ugly with nothing to do but make some random gifs with pigs and listen to the album. I really hope someone has some pictures of it. I’d love to see it again :enigma:

battle for your life.

• 2 weeks later...
corytrelawney

I work as a nurse in a family practice. I’m always interacting with sick patients. 

what’s been been in the back of my mind is if I get the coronavirus and die before I’m able to listen to Chromatic, I’m haunting gags. 

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

H͖̘͕͈̦͇͍͍̗̪̝̲͚͓͙̞̜̳̰̰̗͚̤͙̦͕̤̺͓͙͍͖̺͎͇̜̫̮̮͖̙̼͉̦̪̪̫̺̯͎͇̟͖͓̥̤̜͙̰̣͔̮͚̜͕̜̹̲̯̠̼̘̞̻̫̞̪̖͕͉̣͖̫͔͓̪͔̹͉̮̱̳̺̜̯̙̣͋͒ͣ͗͌ͥͮͥ̍̅͒̊̑ͣ̐ͣͨ͌͑̂ͯͫ͊͆́̊̈ͭ̾́͋̋̍͑ͫ͗̄͌ͮ̓̊ͧ̊̊̊̒̂ͨͮ̾̅̓ͦͦ̈͌͐͐͌ͨ̋̇͒͛̓ͪ̆́͛͗ͤ̈́̚ͅa̗̹̠̭̺͕̺̙̘̯͚̬͖̩̞̭̹̼̤̳̙̰͍̱̭̙̫̜̬͍̳̘͎̜͈͔͔̠̮̩̘̱̳̺̟͖̩̳̞̝̻͉͇͕̤̲͕͙̩̹͉̻̯͖̣̝̙̟̜̭͓̖͖̜̤̥̱̤̝̬͈͕̪̮̫̗̖̦̪͚̬̤̲̜̣̘͍̞̼̦̭̱̗͍̬͎̩̝̝̝̪̣̯̬̱̫̹͔̙̠͎͉͍̺̭̱̭̣̞̝̪̳͍̙̺̘̖̣͈̟̳͈̳̲̐ͫ̇ͨͫ́ͯ̆ͫ̒̍́ͫ̌ͯͤ̇ͧ͂̾͆̾̍ͨ̌͒̄ͣ̓ͬ̀̃̎́ͤ̿ͦͦͧ͋͆͂ͩ͌͛̉ͥ̀͂ͪ̌͒ͧ̋̉̽̌̅ͣ̄͆̃̓̏̄̄̐͆͌ͦ̾̓͆ͪ͋ͫͤ̈ͧ̏̓̔̑̂̒̓ͨ̉̄̈̂͒̍̔͛̾̽ͤ͂̋̄̈͛͌̒͆̐͛̃̊͋ͬͧ̍̉͊ͧ̇ͪ̉̔́̇͋̏̂̊ͦ̚ͅͅͅͅͅi͖͔̼͔̼͉̩̲̰̰͍͕͉̣̘̬̣̻̹̮̩̻̜̘̠̘͚͍̟̟̹͔̮̲̰̙̟̙͚͕̥͇̘̳̻͉̻̣͕̦̣̗̯̗͈̲͉̪̜̫̝̮̺̩͙̖̟̫͈̞̰̳̟̲̺̋͋̃ͨͥ͂̄ͭ̈́̿̇ͦ̅͒̔͆̀̾̿̃̂̅́͋̍ͮ̈́̂͒͐̈ͮͦ̒́ͪ̓̑͒͂ͫͧ͛̓ͪ̊ͣ͊ͤ̋̓͛̍ͥ͂͛͑ͤ̓͂̎ͨͧͨ͂̇͒̑͐̾̉͌̊͐̂̎͆̽̌́̏͐̈̽ͮͯ̾̉ͩ̌͒͗̊͋̃͂̑͐͊́ͅͅl͇̻̰̘̯̗̭̖͍̹̹̟̖͈͙̱̜̤͓̯̲̖̖̞̙̘͍̭̮͖̹͈̰͓̬̘͉̯͔̦͎̮̤͓̪͔̻͉̻̼̙̳̝̞̮͚͇̺̩̮̲̪̩͖͉̲̮͚̜̦̞̜̼̮̺̞̩̮̝͈̭͖̜̱͈̻̬̦̙̝͖͉̻̜̗̰̟̼̦̭͖̝̞̲̰͈̲͙͇̖̞̱̖̫͉͍̰͖͎̜͕̝͕̝̲͕̮̱̤̹̞͙̇̃̐ͧͭͨͪ͗̆̆ͫ͊ͯͯ̇ͧͫ̂ͯͩ̾̅͐ͥ̒̐̎ͭ̋̈̓̚ͅͅ ̲̠̥̯̮͍̠̹̘̱̱̮̗̺̰̣ͭ̀̔̈́ͣͪ̀̔̿ͪ͑̽̓ͤ͌͊̅ͨ̊ͤ͂̒ͭͧ͛ͩ͐ͨ̌́ͤ̊̓̊͋̍ͣ͋̃̾͆͋̊̓̔̈͐̆̇̏̉̍̇̈́̓̊̊̊ͯ̿̍̃ͣ͑̌̌̈́̇̋̾̑̓̾̒̓ͬ̽̄͑ͪ͋̿̌̔̚ͅS̩̝̬̝͉̻̝̗̮̘̰͔̗͉̟̠͇̯̥͚̯͇̜͎͔͓̤͇͔̰̞̞̮̹͓̯̲͖̦͔̥̥̩̣̼͕͈͕̺̤̗̩̘̯̱̥̗̦̩͚̹̖̯̲̲͕̠͔̬̮͉̬̦̙͕̟͙̙̬̠̩̲̩̣͇̖̞̙̤̣̜͌̋̏̌̅̀ͤ̈́̊ͧͥͪ͂̓͐̀̃ͨ̌̓̍͒ͥͩ̀̎ͥ̏ͤ̿ͯ̈́̂͂̈̽̓̓̄̽̈́ͩ̉͒̄̿̀̿ͧͮ͋͊̓̀ͤͯ́͗͊̒͆̆̆̄̃ͫͮ̄̽ͮ́̊̑ͦ̾́̋̉͆̾̄͗̊ͭ̍͗̄̀ͥͬ̂̐̂ͨ͆̒͂̆̽̒ͧͧ̍̍̐̑͋̌̍͑́ͬͩͪ̓ͦ̋͗̒̑̋̽ͮ̚a͉̮̘͍̰͔͓̲̠̰̦̼̞͓̬͍̥̪̯̟͎̹͇̥̫͇̪̯̲͇̦̹̰͙͈̞̫͕̬̯̹̥̜̻̯̗͍̝͈̺̘̣͇̱̯̖̤͉̖͈͍̦͉̗̲̱̙̤̱͚̘̜̟̗̥̥̤̩ͭ̇̋̂̋̉̈́ͮ͂̾ͦͥ̿̉̐̓ͫ̅ͩ͂̇̄ͦ̓̔̓̂̅̒̇̐̾̄͂͋̏ͥ͑̔ͬͪͩ͌͐̐ͤ̉̽͆̄͑̈͛̏̑̚̚̚ͅͅͅt͍̘͚̳̳͇̱͖̼̗̦̖̮̝̦̰͚̬̟̖͙̱͚͙͉͆̒̈̋ͣ̒͂̿ͫ̄͒̅͒̓͆ͬ̂ͧͤ̅̈́ͣ̆ͥ͆̊̉͌̓̂ͬ͌̒̓ͨͧ̀̈́̅ͬ͊̌̎ͪ̒͛͗ͨ͌̇ͩ͑̃͆͊̾̔͋̎̏͐͂̆̇̃ͤ͂̋̈͂ͨ̾̽ͧ̓͛͆̊̄̀ͮͬ̓ͮ̅̎͛͌̇͂̒͑̐͑ͦ͆̐̿ͮ̒͂ͮ̂̋̽̎̃ͮ͑͗̿͋̾ͩ̒ͬ͋͑̅ͪ͗̓̿͋ͤ̏̎̂̉͊̆ͬ̾͒̌͒̎ͥ̈̇ͪ̆̋͛̔ͮ̚̚̚ͅa̺͍̤͎̞̼̖̯͍̩̙̱̟̠̘͍͖̦̝̯̯͈̭̰̳̭̯͚̗̲̫̘͔̜̤̭̫̫̹̲̩͎̺͇̹̳̯̝̥̙̟̣̟̖͍͖̥̋̽̌̌͛͑̊̑ͫͬ̔́̋ͪ̽̿̒ͬ͒̔̓́ͮͧ̍̔́͗͊ͫͦͅͅͅn͕͇̻̬̮̜̟̬͉͈̖͖͚͎̰̺̫̟͚ͬͅ

Harbinger of Doom Stan
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

vmpiregrn

does anyone remember a fame-era gaga video/interview where she gave a hair bow to a little girl who was a fan? I remembered it randomly the other day and it struck me that that was probably one of the first Gaga-related videos I ever watched. If anyone can find it I'd be grateful!

On 4/3/2020 at 9:43 AM, tezbear91 said:

Yeah it was hyped to be this really cool thing but in the end it came out really bizarre and ugly with nothing to do but make some random gifs with pigs and listen to the album. I really hope someone has some pictures of it. I’d love to see it again :enigma:

On 4/3/2020 at 6:13 AM, Consuelanono said:

Found this on youtube: THE MEMORIES. 

Did anyone ever download Bjork's Biophilia app?... that's basically what I imagined the ARTPOP app to be!

Edited by Heirloom
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

She needs to release Chromatica ASAP and then begin work on Chromatica: World, so she can release it as a 2-part album 6 months later. Along with the announcement of her engagement/pregnancy. :music:👶🏼 

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Hello, my name is Ian.

I'm a psychologist and I have analysed the meaning behind Alejandro. I have just created a YouTube channel so if you help me spread the video it would be very helpful.

thanks ;)

• Like 1

tumblr_mu260p0utI1rwh9jco1_1280.jpg&key=

What do you guys think about doing a justice for applause (or ARTPOP)? was her only lead that didn't reach #1on iTunes US.

I think the fanbase would be happy and especially her, to realize that most of her fans still care about her!

well, if other smaller fanbases have succeeded, I think we can do it 

in this quarantine the fanbase is bored and thirsty, I think it would be something cool

• Love 1

27monster27
On 5/2/2020 at 1:48 AM, neji said:

tumblr_mu260p0utI1rwh9jco1_1280.jpg&key=

What do you guys think about doing a justice for applause (or ARTPOP)? was her only lead that didn't reach #1on iTunes US.

I think the fanbase would be happy and especially her, to realize that most of her fans still care about her!

well, if other smaller fanbases have succeeded, I think we can do it 

in this quarantine the fanbase is bored and thirsty, I think it would be something cool

This needs to happen wtf I never knew about this.

he/him/his