đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Sad Song

Blackout19

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, Shahin said:

These kind of undeground artists needs to get approval , I mean just look at the work he does, his music is really amazingly crafted work of art with layering amazingly those melodies and oriental vocals :firega:, lucky you , i wish I could see him live too. :giveup:

Can't wait I'm so excited, check him out his tour tickets are so cheap and he goes everywhere :) 

the whole second half of the first song I posted "Drive".....his latest single I think, but when the music drops at 3:20 OMFG it's sooooo chill :music::sara:and for me when I close my eyes I imagine no gravity and I'm aimlessly floating all around an insane starry sky. Smokin a j also really helps that visual :classy: lol

mwah :hug:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
3 minutes ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

Can't wait I'm so excited, check him out his tour tickets are so cheap and he goes everywhere :) 

the whole second half of the first song I posted "Drive".....his latest single I think, but when the music drops at 3:20 OMFG it's sooooo chill :music::sara:and for me when I close my eyes I imagine no gravity and I'm aimlessly floating all around an insane starry sky. Smokin a j also really helps that visual :classy: lol

mwah :hug:

Oh... Drive... When beat drops at 3.20 it's like explosion of starry nights and giltters all over me... how can i describe... like landing in a rainbow land... :wub::sara::heart:  
I need to say I'm from Iran (which I hate my country and please don't judge me a a Iranian person), So till now I haven't been to my favorite artists concert, maybe when i moved to another country I'll be able to, also check this 2 songs I posted here , Somehow in deep heart it feels like Jai Wolf.:heart:

also check this out the begining is somehow the same with Indian Summer :sara:

17 minutes ago, Shahin said:

Oh... Drive... When beat drops at 3.20 it's like explosion of starry nights and giltters all over me... how can i describe... like landing in a rainbow land... :wub::sara::heart:  
I need to say I'm from Iran (which I hate my country and please don't judge me a a Iranian person), So till now I haven't been to my favorite artists concert, maybe when i moved to another country I'll be able to, also check this 2 songs I posted here , Somehow in deep heart it feels like Jai Wolf.:heart:

also check this out the begining is somehow the same with Indian Summer :sara:

WOWWWW I nearly came in my pants! 🍌💦👖    :awesome::heart::sara:  :applause:that's my sound!!!!! YAAAAAS SLAY EVERYDAY!!!!! :queenga:

Lunazul fav part at 2:30 

kitsune fav parts are at 1:36 and 2:50 

thanks so much Hun ur the best!!!! Xoxoxo :hug:

Kanyeee West
7 hours ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

WOWWWW I nearly came in my pants! 🍌💦👖    :awesome::heart::sara:  :applause:that's my sound!!!!! YAAAAAS SLAY EVERYDAY!!!!! :queenga:

Lunazul fav part at 2:30 

kitsune fav parts are at 1:36 and 2:50 

thanks so much Hun ur the best!!!! Xoxoxo :hug:

OMG, Just thank you so much Honey, I'm really glad that you like it,

exactly my favorite parts of those songs are where yo mentioned, Hugs and kisses so much :heart::sara::wub:

"nearly came in my pants" my god, so cute  :yay:

40 minutes ago, Shahin said:

OMG, Just thank you so much Honey, I'm really glad that you like it,

exactly my favorite parts of those songs are where yo mentioned, Hugs and kisses so much :heart::sara::wub:

"nearly came in my pants" my god, so cute  :yay:

Lmao! I'm so tired so I'm sorry if was crude lol :hor:

Kanyeee West
10 minutes ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

Lmao! I'm so tired so I'm sorry if was crude lol :hor:

That's so just so cute and cool , haven't heard before :sara::)

PerfectGypsy

Fifteen and Last Kiss by TS, Photograph by Ed Sheeran because they remind me of the love of my life and my best friend who ended our friendship/relationship last year because I was a horrible **** and who lives on the other side of the world and probably forgets that I exist now.

Archived