💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
Just now, frankgutz said:

me, i stanned so hard PI & dragged some poor sistrens back then, now i feel like ****, they were right :excuseu:

So is @Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@HOTNGaga Merged here since your thread and this one have basically identical discussions :spin:

I am artistically disgusted! 

I'd be happy though with a bribe of more likes. 

tumblr_lo1ormipCV1qm830mo1_500.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

destinyofself

This is so ridiculous. First Graham Norton now this, Joanne is going to bomb at this rate, I don't care for chart success but I at least want people to know about it.

FrankGutz

now i want more the leak of Joanne, if she doesnt care **** about it, why we should? :excuseu:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

President Trump
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I will Stan PI forever, it is THAT bop... But I can't wrap my head around what's going on with this promo. It's starting to get ridiculous... I hope there is a plan but I'm starting to become extremely skeptical.

Ma ma pa pa pa

5 minutes ago, KooKoo said:

Why is everyone so quick to bring her down?  

3 years is not "quick". Ppl waited 3 years for this. Bye 

TheJackMonster
4 minutes ago, KooKoo said:

Why is everyone so quick to bring her down?  

Quick?? it's been 3 years. Longer if you don't count ARTPOP.

PartySick
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I am artistically disgusted! 

I'd be happy though with a bribe of more likes. 

tumblr_lo1ormipCV1qm830mo1_500.gif

There's one for the road ;)

Sorry, we're doing our best to cut down on the mess :sweat:

💚

4 minutes ago, Djinngo said:

PI is just plain bad no need to explain.  Million Reasons is not as good as anything on ARTPOP. Not even dope. We will see about the rest. 

Is called an opinion. Believe or not many people like these songs and they were mostly acclaimed by critics.

DeanWinchester
Just now, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

I will Stan PI forever, it is THAT bop... But I can't wrap my head around what's going on with this promo. It's starting to get ridiculous... I hope there is a plan but I'm starting to become extremely skeptical.

I know what you mean. I STILL love PI a lot. My view on her work hasn't changed. It's my view on her as an artist and as a professional that is slipping.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Naor Daniel

she had 3 WHOLE YEARS to make the biggest comeback EVER and this is what we get?

I'm underwhelmed by everything except for the actual music. It's not so hard to be the it girl, she knew how to do it so well for years! What the hell is happening?

I'm so disappointed. I'll never like any other artist over her but I'm sad the one I do like has to flop like that, and it's a lot on her fault. 

FrankGutz
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I know what you mean. I STILL love PI a lot. My view on her work hasn't changed. It's my view on her as an artist and as a professional that is slipping.

Medonsters and haters won :poot:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Just now, Enigma said:

Is called an opinion. Believe or not many people like these songs and they were mostly acclaimed by critics.

Wiki: Upon release, "Perfect Illusion" received mixed to positive reviews from music critics.

giphy.gif

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived