rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leaf said:

Her job is not to please ungrateful fans.

Her job is to release music, go on tv shows, sing, do performances, do interviews, do tour, be on magazine covers and so on lol

Omar Vela
4 minutes ago, Djinngo said:

Ugh can she cancel this era and move on to LG6??? Not here for this uneventful era with bad music. This is my worst nightmare. I miss ARTPOP and the interesting Gaga that used to make good music

Glee1.gifGlee1.gif

Good music and you talking about ARTPOP? hahahaha, no dear. This era's music it's waaaay better but the promo it's just a mess. 

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Leaf said:

Look around you. Even fans who were positive about PI and the album so far are starting to get frustrated, too

:excuseu:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JEWRJEWR
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is tragic tbh. Cancel the era and ask RedOne an apology

yuck, no

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Just now, Enigma said:

Where is the "bad" music?

PI is just plain bad no need to explain.  Million Reasons is not as good as anything on ARTPOP. Not even dope. We will see about the rest. 

M I M I Z
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

say that to uptown funk for instance.

He's a good producer to other artists but not Gaga and I said that waaaaaaay before PI was released.

He will not make hits with Gaga and that's a FACT

giphy.gif

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

I don't want to sound rude, but it's her job. Sometimes we feel sick and have stuff going on with our lives but we still wake up and work hard every day. 

:applause:  true

Just now, Leaf said:

She literally spends hours rehearsing.

lol, how old r u?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Just now, OBEY said:

Her job is to release music, go on tv shows, sing, do performances, do interviews, do tour, be on magazine covers and so on lol

Okay, listen here Little Manager the album has not even been released yet. I don't need another overhyped LG album, and if you actually listen to and watch her interviews this era then you know that's not what this album is about.

If you don't like it, hand in your stan card and leave.

I'm just happy we are over the messy and disappointing AP era.

blackpink
1 hour ago, Tanner said:

...these reactions..

I seriously pray for some of y'all, this is literally just speculation and I see "why gaga omg tragic kms" ... like really? I doubt this is even true.

This. 

It's rather disheartening to see a lot of Little Monsters so upset over how the era is going so far. Give our girl some time, she hasn't even performed on TV yet 

1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

Good music and you talking about ARTPOP? hahahaha, no dear. This era's music it's waaaay better but the promo it's just a mess. 

Honey I hated ARTPOP but it was a better era than this mess

Emigrante
Just now, M I M I Z said:

He's a good producer to other artists but not Gaga and I said that waaaaaaay before PI was released.

He will not make hits with Gaga and that's a FACT

giphy.gif

okay, based on what reasons? How could you know that he's not a good producer for gaga if you haven't even heard anything from them at that time.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

FrankGutz
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Look around you. Even fans who were positive about PI and the album so far are starting to get frustrated, too

:excuseu:

me, i stanned so hard PI & dragged some poor sistrens back then, now i feel like ****, they were right :excuseu:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived