Featured Posts

1 minute ago, F AM E said:

You're giving me a million reasons to unstan

But one good reason to stay. The music.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

maybe something's going on in her personal life, we don't know. we're getting the music i think that's kind of enough isn't it? 

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I also dont like how shes been saying this whole era that we fans are happier than ever. Like, no, get over yourself:neyde:

ikr, i dont know in what world she lives :air:

Just now, Born To Slay said:

She has to know we're pissed, right? She can't be that naive?

i hope she read all these threads tbh :nails:

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I mean it's not even about the charts. I never cared about them and they mean nothing to me.

It's about live performances, interviews, music videos. Stuff that makes an era a good one and memorable.

This is how ARTPOP era started too. One thing cancelled other moved another delayed. Waiting waiting, and then it ended up with only two music videos, one of them being a rushed kinda mess tbh.

Waited 3 years for her to maybe learn from her experience and plan stuff out this time and not just go headfirst into it and then do this cancelling stuff.

I started stanning for her cause of her performances, music videos, great songs and amazing and funny-smart interviews. Which is nowhere to be found now, sorrey.

/thread

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Ugh can she cancel this era and move on to LG6??? Not here for this uneventful era with bad music. This is my worst nightmare. I miss ARTPOP and the interesting Gaga that used to make good music

Glee1.gifGlee1.gif

FrankGutz
Just now, Omar Vela said:

Gaga and Bobby are doing horrible. The music sounds good so far (from the snippets) but their promo it's awful. I think we have to get used to Gaga as a "has been" 

So...this is what being a fan of Xtina feels like? :'(

:air:  idk, ñlsfjlasjflñkfjñaldsjlk  more like Britney stans each era that she doesnt do promo :air: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PI has had no promo besides a few private performances. It's doing pretty good for being a "flop".

Just now, Djinngo said:

Ugh can she cancel this era and move on to LG6??? Not here for this uneventful era with bad music. This is my worst nightmare. I miss ARTPOP and the interesting Gaga that used to make good music

Glee1.gifGlee1.gif

The music is good, but it's just not in your taste. No need to trash it just because you don't like it.

Tellerphone

Just enjoy the music. The GP has chosen Gaga as the Lauper of our generation. Its unlikely she will ever return to the superstardom of 08-11. 

1 minute ago, 18 said:

maybe something's going on in her personal life, we don't know. we're getting the music i think that's kind of enough isn't it? 

I don't want to sound rude, but it's her job. Sometimes we feel sick and have stuff going on with our lives but we still wake up and work hard every day. 

Emigrante
33 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

yes he couldn't 

say that to uptown funk for instance.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

1 minute ago, OBEY said:

I don't want to sound rude, but it's her job. Sometimes we feel sick and have stuff going on with our lives but we still wake up and work hard every day. 

Her job is not to please ungrateful fans.

She literally spends hours rehearsing.

2 minutes ago, Djinngo said:

Glee1.gifGlee1.gif

Where is the "bad" music?

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

this :golfclap:

it's called professionalism and all professions/careers should have it. There is ALWAYS something going on in our lives.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, 18 said:

she has to learn that her personal life doesn't have to mix with the music business ... that's not profesional 

Just now, Misaki said:

PI has had no promo besides a few private performances. It's doing pretty good for being a "flop".

The music is good, but it's just not in your taste. No need to trash it just because you don't like it.

I think the music is bad, you think it's good.

What are these called? Opinions

Americano

Doesn't the Daily Star make **** up all of the time? There were rumors of her doing these shows so not really hard to make up.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived