Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I didn't know Graham or XFACTOR was even happening :awkney: When was this really confirmed. This is Daily Star INFAMOUS **** RAG MAGAZINE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
8 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

What work? 
HNn6FD1.jpg

ARTPOP had an amazing instrumentals, they all slayed (including WILL.I.AM), Aura and G.U.Y were fantastic so don't even come for Zedd. 

You can see his work... in the red lipstick :gaycat:

Zedd's sounds were mostly recycled from demos, his dedication to ARTPOP was a disappointment. Anyway, DJWS continues to be the most intelligent produced Gaga had. But because of that, he overthought her music sometimes. Garibay was still a genius and had a passion beyond the technique, and that is why Born This Way is, for me, the best produced.

Anyway, on topic again, sometimes we look back and see things differently. I don't know, maybe Joanne still has a few surprises and in the end we'll know why this mess is happening.

chromaticainmyhead

I feel like if there hadn't been any other forces behind Gaga's album than her own will we would have never gotten Joanne just because everything is being delayed, cancelled or scratched. Above all, that behaviour really irritates me the most. She's always stood for hard work, dedication and discipline and was never afraid to openly talk about that, however, Events like that during Joanne and its pre-era represents the opposite to me. Of course, Gaga worked hard on Joanne, I don't want to deny that and I still deeply respect her for her work, yet compared to her previous albums she seems less passionate or creatively-driven about this project even though it's the most personal one..

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

If Gaga cancels SB, she would be OVER to me. I'm sorry but that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Sorry, I'm drunk. 

you don't need to be drunk to reach that conclusion :saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

She is or y'all are? :oprah: 

No. She is. We've literally gotten one underwhelming video, one single, and a bunch of interviews where she says the same things. 

Epione

Well it's kinda obvious that she will promote full album instead of a song. When the album is out, I think intensive promo will begin. We should wait. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

We're waiting since 1.5 month :neyde: 

hold on sis. only 6 days left! then the promo will blow us away. and so is the album of course. seriously, I bet this album is the s*.

that would explain all of this a little imo.

let's see :giveup: 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

This is the first time I heard Graham was cancelled. I think this is new news also!

read all about it my friend

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Cancel your career if you can't learn from an experience as an ARTPOP era lmao. 

Im starting to question her intelligence lately.

Or maybe you are the one that is not intelligent enough to notice that she doesn't care.

Gaga Monster
Just now, Music said:

read all about it my friend

How did I miss this:giveup: Thanks for showing me:hug:

GGD Presidential Elections

Phoenix
Just now, Enigma said:

Or maybe you are the one that is not intellect enough to notice that she doesn't care.

Care about what?

💎

djBuffoon
49 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Just like DJWS before ARTPOP

But fans conveniently forget that "Do What U Want" and "Applause" were the only two AP songs that we and the GP liked :toofunny: 

i wish they just release an official statement (gaga's team) why they cancel it. i don't want any 'rumors' spreading that they cancelled it because of flopping.... it will resonate in the entire era for sure.

Mess tbh.

Borislshere
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

No. She is. We've literally gotten one underwhelming video, one single, and a bunch of interviews where she says the same things. 

She's been working hard for the last 3 years taking on many projects. So what you don't get a performance of a song that The majority of this fan base doesn't even like. Plus where was it ever confirmed that she was performing on the show anyways? :oprah: Y'all are jumping to conclusions so quick and taking any chance to talk Sh*t. It's embarrassing.  

Delusional Aura

Oh wow... I guess we gonna have another ' the record label didn't let me do what I wanted to do with this album and they are to blame and ****' like that. I love gaga to death but my God she used to be one of the hardest working musicians in the business :saladga:.  Let's see what happens when the album drops though. Until then I have absolutely no expectations,  which I think she wants from fans this time (music not the bling teas:ladyhaha:). We are getting an album after waiting so long and I just thought she or her team would've placed way more effort into promoting it. I know we have the bus tour and carpool and the superbowl next year but maybe she should do 1 or 2 TV interviews and performances. 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived