But what if 

Spoiler

she Joanne't to perform anymore :giveup:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You don't know what reasons she had to cancel though.

OF COURSE, SHE CAN ALWAYS KEEP BLAMING SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE, she needs to grow up and stop the childish excuses :excuseu:  she's 30 for god sake

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Cancel your career if you can't learn from an experience as an ARTPOP era lmao. 

Im starting to question her intelligence lately.

:applause:  she's not meant to this business tbh

6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

What he needs to do is DO HIS JOB and stop being the good friend :neyde: 

true :applause:

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Since she's lost Troy Carter (manager), Nicola Formichetti (stylist) and RedOne things have gone downhill. I'm starting to think they had a big impact on what made Gaga Gaga

basically, she just lost it :air:  she became in this boring ass character that no one even cares to leak her new album :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Or maybe you are the one that is not intelligent enough to notice that she doesn't care.

I don't care that she doesn't care about promoting, but she should care for her fans who want to see her perform at least ONCE.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Devyn said:

She's been working hard for the last 3 years taking on many projects. So what you don't get a performance of a song that The majority of this fan base doesn't even like. Plus where was it ever confirmed that she was performing on the show anyways? :oprah: Y'all are jumping to conclusions so quick and taking any chance to talk Sh*t. It's embarrassing.  

Im not talking about this performance, im talking about in general, this era is ....... BORING. I like the music, but I stanned Gaga mostly because of her performance art.

Shipper
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

If Gaga cancels SB, she would be OVER to me. I'm sorry but that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Sorry, I'm drunk. 

I WILL BE EXTREMELY disappointed if that happened as well.  Maybe log off GGD for a few weeks, but I will be crawling back to her since she is the only one I stan aside from Cupcakke. :creepflop:

Gaga is seriously stanning Hillary though. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Or maybe you are the one that is not intelligent enough to notice that she doesn't care.

You don't know her. Have you even spoken to her about the issue?

Just now, Leaf said:

She probably had better things to do like, you know, spend time with her family.

or plant some new crops.

she hasn't done either of these activities for the past 2 years :green:

re di tutto

**** that bitch. She most likely pulled out because of that Bud Light trash bars rehearsals that nobody wants. I'm done with her.

FrankGutz
Just now, Leaf said:

She probably had better things to do like, you know, take some selfies.

fixed :gaycat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

androiduser
6 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Well it's kinda obvious that she will promote full album instead of a song. When the album is out, I think intensive promo will begin. We should wait. 

but this is moments before the album... and she still cant promote the album by actually performing the entire thing....

donutellha

There's a part of me that thinks something in her personal life gone sour and her passion for Joanne was thrown out of the window.

I hope she is OK though!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived