💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

6 Days Before Album...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

TFM (Nov. 12): A clip of Gaga on Gossip Girl was released, the episode premiered later that week. 

BTW (May 17): https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/70571278981013505

ARTPOP (October 31): Gaga was seen leaving her London Hotel. 

Lady+Gaga+leaves+hotel+under+shell+umbre

Joanne (October 15): NA 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The meltdowns over "This Album is for Ü" were precious

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, Assarrai said:

Why? :blink:

Because "ü" is Lüc Carl, not us.

23 minutes ago, Red said:

Because "ü" is Lüc Carl, not us.

:sharon: its also in the booklet, FOR U with the two dots over it.  She broke up with Luc a week or two b4 BTW (5-32-11 came out I recall.  Was so happy cause it was one day away from my birthday. My fave era. Except the cruella deville wigs.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Just now, Zaza said:

:sharon: its also in the booklet, FOR U with the two dots over it.  She broke up with Luc a week or two b4 BTW (5-32-11 came out I recall.  Was so happy cause it was one day away from my birthday. My fave era. Except the cruella deville wigs.

I remember the booklet leaked (or something like that) and people were like "wtf Gaga loves Lüc more than us, she's so fake boo hoo" and days later she tweeted this, "this album is for ü little monsters" :sharon: 

Just now, Red said:

I remember the booklet leaked (or something like that) and people were like "wtf Gaga loves Lüc more than us, she's so fake boo hoo" and days later she tweeted this, "this album is for ü little monsters" :sharon: 

lmao the good ol days, when she use to communicate ALOT on twitter. It seems as if Bobby has told her to stop using it so much. I miss drunkga and crypticGa. :diane: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

1 minute ago, Zaza said:

lmao the good ol days, when she use to communicate ALOT on twitter. It seems as if Bobby has told her to stop using it so much. I miss drunkga and crypticGa. :diane: 

She has been using her twitter a lot tho

Archived