Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Lady Gaga's Evolution

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Whenever y'all watch videos like this, do y'all get nitpicky and just know when they get something wrong?

[not saying this video in particular, but videos like it in general]

3 points in and ready for more

The Surrealist

Isn't it weird? 8 years ago she was just a normal girl from New York and now she has a life which only a few humans will ever have.

It's astonishing.

okay another complement  on that last part and this almost happening tear would happen.

I pray she gets there but she won't get any more hurt than this. love her so much

Quartz

Poker Face just slayed me again. Damn, the journey she'd been through, artistically, sonically and as a person in general. All in 8 years! Continue to inspire us Gaga!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Letmelivemylife
40 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Isn't it weird? 8 years ago she was just a normal girl from New York and now she has a life which only a few humans will ever have.

It's astonishing.

As a New Yorker (born and raised but moved to LA), I've always wondered how many times I've run into gaga and not even known it because she wasn't famous yet. We're only 2 years apart and we frequented the same bars and clubs. Lol my friends and I have a running joke that if I ever have the money to do a meet and greet, we wonder if she'll be like "hey I know you!!!!!" Lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

HOTNebraskaGuy

Why wasn't her role in Roanoke mentioned? :stalkga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived