💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to stop dragging Trump.

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

RedandBlue

It's never a good idea for musicians, or any entertainers to get political. The country is nearly evenly divided on the issue and I guarantee you many of her most hardcore fans are Trump supporters. 

She really needs to knock it off with the political talk, she's being very ignorant to the fact that many of her fans will have views that differ from hers (some for better or worse reasons) and it puts a bad taste in people's mouths.

Yeah, it's good to be true to your views but keep it to yourself. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

Ok, well all of my friends love country and they all support Hillary so :awkney:

Currently listening to Joanne

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Teeth138 said:

It's never a good idea for musicians, or any entertainers to get political. The country is nearly evenly divided on the issue and I guarantee you many of her most hardcore fans are Trump supporters. 

She really needs to knock it off with the political talk, she's being very ignorant to the fact that many of her fans will have views that differ from hers (some for better or worse reasons) and it puts a bad taste in people's mouths.

Yeah, it's good to be true to your views but keep it to yourself. 

Oh oh, the opinion police is here.

I'd rather have a woman speak her mind and be unapologetic about it that her hiding behind her status as an entertainer to avoid controversy, especially in a situation where public figures can make a difference by speaking up against something that might endanger the lives of millions of people.

If you want a non-political fav, The Chainsmokers, Shawn Mendes and Twenty One Pilots are free to stan for you.

The OP started off logical and I understood where you were coming from, though I didn't agree. But I basically stopped reading when your basis became about trashing the music. 

It seems to be a recurring theme for some people on here to make up reasons why Gaga is failing or whatever just to cover up how much they personally don't like the music. The world still goes on whether you or the "country fans" like the music or not. She made a great record. I'm sure by weeding out some fans, the rest of us will be brought together. 

APPLAUSE4YOU
14 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I think that a singer is primary a singer, not a politician. Singers should not openly expose they're politic view; they can and should fight for what they believe in (like gay marriage etc) but never clearly supporting one or one atoner candidate

That's how I see it

Anyway, I can understand why she is shading Trump so much, I would do the same if I were her and hated him so much!

And please ppl stop saying Joanne is not country... I love country and I love everything Gaga does and I love Joanne but Joanne IS clearly country influenced c'mon don't lie to yourselves

This makes no sense.

I'm a nurse, I'm not a politician. So should I not show my support for one candidate over another since I don't work in politics? Her profession has NOTHING to do with her right to voice her political view/opinions and show her support for her favored candidate in the presidential election for the country SHE LIVES IN.

I just don't understand how you're seeing this.

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Close this thread

Wow y'all are SO mad at this :sharon:

why? it's not my fault y'all are reaching with this

Trump: "Make America Great Again!" 

Clinton: "I'm with her Stronger together"

Who is really the lesser of two evils? Who has the most to lose? When the Bush's start supporting Hillary and even the RNC is against Trump you know something is up. Hillary is exactly what America does not want; another politician.

>Be a Democrat your whole life, the minute you run as a Republican you are a misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, homophobic rapist.

SrzXRZX.jpg

Bellatrix

She doesn't NEED to to anything except doing what she want. She has every right to express her political opinions.

So stop telling her what she can't or shouldn't do. It's getting old :madge: 

RedandBlue
10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Oh oh, the opinion police is here.

I'd rather have a woman speak her mind and be unapologetic about it that her hiding behind her status as an entertainer to avoid controversy, especially in a situation where public figures can make a difference by speaking up against something that might endanger the lives of millions of people.

If you want a non-political fav, The Chainsmokers, Shawn Mendes and Twenty One Pilots are free to stan for you.

Sharing my opinion in response to a thread topic is policing?

StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I think that a singer is primary a singer, not a politician. Singers should not openly expose they're politic view; they can and should fight for what they believe in (like gay marriage etc) but never clearly supporting one or one atoner candidate

That's how I see it

Anyway, I can understand why she is shading Trump so much, I would do the same if I were her and hated him so much!

And please ppl stop saying Joanne is not country... I love country and I love everything Gaga does and I love Joanne but Joanne IS clearly country influenced c'mon don't lie to yourselves

@TropicOfCANCER here's a country expert to spill the TEA. The Gag is, I never said Joanne was country in this thread. 

President Trump

I agree and idk why there are so many people debating whether it's country or not. It's clearly the angle she's going for. And don't fcking tell me "it's country POP, get it right." I have always hated the genre debates online, like what genre it is actually matters. It doesn't. This music sounds country to many people and you can tell she intentionally included country elements to it. The end. SHEESH. Can people call it as they see it without a little flopster coming in and dictating their own categorization of what constitutes a musical genre? My god 

KSAcHXo.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

Just now, M D N A said:

She doesn't NEED to to anything except doing what she want. She has every right to express her opinions.

So stop telling her what she can't or shouldn't do. It's getting old  

I'm officially requesting @LadyGaga to write a political essay on why she believes Hillary should be POTUS.

Archived