💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Bio Mom Called Me Today

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
25 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

I understand. I mean, it would be weird if you didn't feel that way. Its okay to think all of that. I say take your time, its not easy. Whoever raised you could help you, or maybe your closest friends could help you, to pass the time, and then little by little start reconnecting with your mom. At the end, she probably loves you very much and feels horribly for all those years she wasn't with you, so give her a chance to redeem herself, even if there is no way for her to go back in time. You don't have to forgive her, but maybe you can simply reconnect. Again, I wish you luck, because it aint easy. Monsters got ur back!!! :hug::happy:

I love my monster "family" so much. You guys taught me that you don't have to share DNA to be family. I mean look at Gaga. She shares not one speck of DNA with us but she loves/cares for us as if we were her own. Gaga/monsters gave me a million reasons to hold on when I had a million reasons to let go

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FGGrayson
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Yeah same with my dad. We worked a lot so my sisters and I only really saw him on major holidays. My mom hasn't met my oldest sisters 4 kids or her husband. She didn't get to see my little sister leave for college. A lot to catch up on. 

you're gonna be ok, first thing is to heal yourself & keep fighting for ur daughter, that's the most important thing rn, look for you and your daughter happiness, also if you ave a good relationship with your sister, keep that in your life, eventually if you feel ready and want to, u can start to try to have a decent relationship with your mom

at least she already called

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

When you tell your mom to prove herself to you and that she needs to face her demons and admit to her mistakes, you should forgive her specially that she went through all this because of you. I dont know you or her to judge but it seems like she took that step and now its on you.. hope everything works out for you two.

Monster Voices

Give her a chance. If she has realised her mistakes that is a very big step. She is your mother and I am sure she loves you so is she wants to make things between you better let her :hug: 

Forever and Always!

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Monster Voices said:

Give her a chance. If she has realised her mistakes that is a very big step. She is your mother and I am sure she loves you so is she wants to make things between you better let her :hug: 

Yay I get hugs!!!!! Lol but on a serious note it'll just take time. Now that I have a daughter, I have to think about her too. I can't just be like "oh btw honey, this is your grandma who has never met you". It'll be interesting to see how this plays out

Letmelivemylife
15 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

you're gonna be ok, first thing is to heal yourself & keep fighting for ur daughter, that's the most important thing rn, look for you and your daughter happiness, also if you ave a good relationship with your sister, keep that in your life, eventually if you feel ready and want to, u can start to try to have a decent relationship with your mom

at least she already called

My oldest sister is my best friend. She was always there to bail me out in a pinch. She's the reason I got to eat real food in college because according to her "eating cherrios 3x a day isn't a balanced diet" lol. Now that my little sister is in college, she just calls when she needs money lol. It's like "I sent you a check 2 weeks ago. Wtf are u buying?!?" Lol. 

FGGrayson
5 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

My oldest sister is my best friend. She was always there to bail me out in a pinch. She's the reason I got to eat real food in college because according to her "eating cherrios 3x a day isn't a balanced diet" lol. Now that my little sister is in college, she just calls when she needs money lol. It's like "I sent you a check 2 weeks ago. Wtf are u buying?!?" Lol. 

:air:  i was like that in college, i dont have a ****ing idea where the money i had went :air:  its nice to know that ur sisters and you have a good relationship, well rn i gotta go to sleep, but if u ever need to say something or talk, u can always hit my PMs

and thanks 4 sharing this, it's not always easy to open up about family and **** like this, have a good day bae :)

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

i was like that in college, i dont have a ****ing idea where the money i had went   its nice to know that ur sisters and you have a good relationship, well rn i gotta go to sleep, but if u ever need to say something or talk, u can always hit my PMs

and thanks 4 sharing this, it's not always easy to open up about family and **** like this, have a good day bae :)

Night babes

Monster Voices
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yay I get hugs!!!!! Lol but on a serious note it'll just take time. Now that I have a daughter, I have to think about her too. I can't just be like "oh btw honey, this is your grandma who has never met you". It'll be interesting to see how this plays out

Of course! It can not happen like that nor should it. But still a chance.

Forever and Always!

Letmelivemylife
53 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Of course! It can not happen like that nor should it. But still a chance.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but if things do start getting better between my bio mom and I, yeah my bio mom gave birth to me but gaga will always be "mom" to me because she was there in ways that my bio mom wasn't if that makes sense

Archived