Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riley's Born This Way Ball Studio Versions Thread (temp sticky)

Riley

Featured Posts

Riley

Where's the DL? :cry: It sounds SO ****ing amazing. :worship2:

I have to go out and won't be by my computer till later, so Later tonight! Along with Alejandro! ;)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanilla

I have to go out and won't be by my computer till later, so Later tonight! Along with Alejandro! ;)

****. I'm excited for them tho, but the wait is killing me.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Vanilla

You need to do Black Jesus † Amen Fashion soon. The intro + drums during the song are just.. :giveup:

mykel55

are there interludes during the concert cause i didnt see any from vids. if there are or if theres gonna be interludes in the future are you gonna do those too?

Riley

are there interludes during the concert cause i didnt see any from vids. if there are or if theres gonna be interludes in the future are you gonna do those too?

For now, I just plan on doing the songs... and then later I MIGHT go back and make some of the instrumental interludes, but I'm not sure...

Vanilla

You're amazing, Riley! :hug: Keep 'em coming! :clap:

Vanilla

and I don't know how much you care, but the Alejandro intro is supposed to be longer. :teehee:

but oh my god, your band skills are amazing tho. I seriously love these so much. :flutter:

Riley

and I don't know how much you care, but the Alejandro intro is supposed to be longer. :teehee:

but oh my god, your band skills are amazing tho. I seriously love these so much. :flutter:

What do you mean? lol how is the intro longer?

Vanilla

What do you mean? lol how is the intro longer?

The violin is played twice with some wind before the "I know that we are young" part plays. :teehee:

Riley

The violin is played twice with some wind before the "I know that we are young" part plays. :teehee:

Oh ****, I thought it was supposed to be with 2, I don't know why I didn't put the second one lol... I'll added that quickly and post a new mediafire... while I upload Paparazzi ;)

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived