Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tips for New GGD Users

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Hello, new Gaga Daily member! 

Welcome to Gaga Daily, a place where you can express your thoughts regarding Gaga, other entertainment, and even society! But, along with other online forums, there are a few things you have to know before doing such things! 

tumblr_lumrysxIbk1qj57bzo1_500.gif

1. Don't use words incorrectly, this rule doesn't apply to the people who target you for doing so, though. 

If you want to automatically get into a useless argument, try using words like "Iconic" without necessarily using it the correct way. 

People will drag you to the pits for doing stuff like that. However, don't be shocked to see other words used wrongly, because that's somehow ok. 

tumblr_lpagukCMoS1qhzllzo1_500.gif

2. Don't dislike anything. At all. 

Any sort of negativity or constructive criticism on here is wrong, according to most of the users. 

If you want to have a good experience, don't state things like "I'm not a big fan of ____ because" or what not. 

tumblr_m02kxfklZr1qd38ki.gif

3. Don't like anything either. 

Yes, you read that right. If you like anything too, get ready for a "big storm coming". Users will shame you, question you, and come for you. 

Try not to use sentences like "_________ is so good!" Or "I love it when Gaga _______". 

tumblr_lxrxbdhIqP1qf4sts.gif

4. No one here understands sarcasm.

Sadly, no matter how many funny gifs you post with your message, or how many lols/ 🤷 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯🤷s you use, no one will understand that you're trying to make a joke/be light hearted (unless it's convenient for them). 

tumblr_llplk4N9Kf1qeahkio1_400.gif

Those are just a few of the many unwritten rules! Hope you're not frieghtened by them, we really are a fun and excepting group underneath all that! 

tumblr_mnu8fiOrXB1qlnn9so1_500.gif

(To all the people that will reply with a "why are you still here then" comment: I stay because I've met a small amount of decent people on here, which I thank very much for letting me forget about all the negatives from time to time). 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Any sort of negativity or constructive criticism on here is wrong, according to most of the users. 

If you want to have a good experience, don't state things like "I'm not a big fan of ____ because" or what not. 

I detected some passive-aggressiveness 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Did you get a WP recently? :oprah: I think you're mad at mods and people reporting you.:oprah: I don't blame you tho.:neyde:

FreePalestine

djBuffoon
8 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've read actual constructive criticism on this site :interestinga: 

The rest is pretty spot-on though.

My tip for new GGD users is: RUN! RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN, DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE ALL DID, SAVE YOURSELF

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

Did you get a WP recently? :oprah: I think you're mad at mods and people reporting you.:oprah: I don't blame you tho.:neyde:

Nope. But this post will probably lead to one.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

donutellha
18 minutes ago, Adakam said:

My tip for new GGD users is: RUN! RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN, DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE ALL DID, SAVE YOURSELF

run (away with me)from the cult

tumblr_nrtj9vuP1d1qbj6rto1_500.gif

can speak from experience too xx

edit: careful with likes or you will run out and have to unlike stuff to have some spare ones

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived