💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 5 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

Umm... where's the episode ? :awkney:

It's already 2 am EST and neither ladygaganow nor ggd posted it, what did I get up early for ? :saladga:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

I was disappointed by this episode. Not gonna sugar coat it. It felt like they tried to cram two episodes worth of content into one, and it ended up being a lackluster mid-season finale. I don't buy Ambrose's decision at the end, and it seemingly came out of nowhere? I also think Shelby's sister having money at this point to help them out is a plot hole. Idk, felt like a rushed episode to me, hopefully the twist will reinvigorate the season. 

Why tho? And Ambrose has always been a good guy, so his decision to chuck his mom to the fire isn't really that out of the blue.

Gagaloo911

I loved this week's episode. The beginning of it with Evan's scene was HOTT! Omg and his lover was sexy, them being gay together would have been a fantasy anyway so it actually happening was completely unexpected and welcome! Yummmm 

As for the rest of the episode, it was brutal! This is one of the most brutal seasons yet in terms of gore and killings and one of my favorite seasons for sure. 

CherryPi3

This was such a good episode tbh :giveup:

That Asian girl was creepy af

All the violence was really intense! (Head and ankle smashing made me wince a little :sweat:)

FRANCES!

Evan's gay character :gaycat: (Although his accent reminded me of Mr. March a bit)

Evans ghostly faces when the flames flickered!

The Butcher running after them in flames

The only thing that would make it better would be if Gaga had been in it, but it was still great other wise! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

38 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

Umm... where's the episode ? :awkney:

It's already 2 am EST and neither ladygaganow nor ggd posted it, what did I get up early for ? :saladga:

Lady Gaga wasn't in this one, was she? Maybe they only post the ones she's in? :(

ChicaSkas

@FATCAT, are you still making the censored versions? (excuse me, Gaga only versions? )

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

There is no other show on television that would have Pulitzer Prize winning historian Doris Kearns Goodwin narrate an interracial, homosexual, wig-filled, ghost story.

Chaz Bono is doing a great job. Let's hope his Mother shows up on the next season. American Horror Story: Wagon Wheel Watusi.

I literally choked lmfao

ReidOne

Damn, this review tears it to shreds, but I detect no lies. 

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/10/american-horror-story-roanoke-review-chapter-five-twist-recap-spoilers-1201736203/

[I am enjoying the season, but this pales in comparison to what this series is capable of --- so far. But very, very curious how where they are headed with the second half of the season, so the jury is still out for me!]

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

@FATCAT, are you still making the censored versions? (excuse me, Gaga only versions? )

I was under the impression that someone else was already making them, so I just decided to let them do it :rip:

I think it was on the first episode, I saw someone link to it

Purr more, hiss less.

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I was under the impression that someone else was already making them, so I just decided to let them do it :rip:

sorry! <3 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

if you see again, Mr. Furry President sir, could you link me <3 

dancecat2.gif

Helxig

This season is just going so amazingly and I'm in love with it to be honest.

Evan's character was hot as hell :air: 

I am thrilled that we got Frances Conroy back! So happy. She is so talented and her role as Mother is so good.

They're building up for the big plot twist in episode 6! I wonder how it will play out with the reenactment characters vs. the interview characters... will they break the fourth wall, go back to the house, and take over the story from the reenactment versions???

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LastNight

I LOVED this episode, it was awesome. So great to have Frances back as well! I'm so intrigued to see where it will go from here. 

monketsharona

I love seeing Frances back ! What a talent ! 

To me she's as good as Jessica Lange !

Archived