Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if it leaks i dont think it will have any impact on sales because finally the whole album will be available on youtube at october 21 so anyone can have it for free,so those who will buy the album will buy it no matter what and those who want to listen to it without buying they will eventually from Gaga's vevo anyway,so lets relax a little bit,album leaking its not that big deal 

nullandvoid

Inb4 the vlcsnap-00068.jpg s

But

I think it's important to note even if Joanne does leak, moist of the ones who are devout enough to search and find said leaked songs before they are removed are the same people with pre-orders lined up and multiple copies of the album and merch coming. We aren't in it for the free music but to finaLLY TASTE THIS MASTERPIECE

RebeldeFaith

How do they get away with sneaking albums like this every time? When we receive a new release were I work, we are supposed to leave it in the box and no one (not even the managers) can buy it or even tell anyone that we already have it on stock until the release day.

Something something idk

Miracle
Just now, RebeldeFaith said:

How do they get away with sneaking albums like this every time? When we receive a new release were I work, we are supposed to leave it in the box and no one (not even the managers) can buy it or even tell anyone that we already have it on stock until the release day.

They just steal it and lose their jobs :(

venusian
43 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

That's me lol go to this thread 

CTFU

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

RebeldeFaith
Just now, Miracle said:

They just steal it and lose their jobs :(

I won't sacrifice my job in order to leak an album. Not even for one of my faves. That's ****ed up. :nails:

Plus, the fact that you're not only stealing but also leaking an album won't only get you fired but also arrested.

Something something idk

Miracle
1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I won't sacrifice my job in order to leak an album. Not even for one of my faves. That's ****ed up. :nails:

Plus, the fact that you're not only stealing but also leaking an album won't only get you fired but also arrested.

I don't think leaking an album if you get in a store is any worse than uploading to MEGA 3 months after the release. Atleast, legally

2 hours ago, HAUSofRANA said:

I called my local Target and I asked if they had "Lady Gaga - Joanne" in stock and they put me on hold and they told me they have it in stock. I'm going now to go get all the copies and hide them no leaks this era :giveup:

EDIT: I got here and there not on shelfs, I asked an employee and the told me they're not on sale till next friday :dry:

EDIT 2: Calling all B&N in my area, on my 5th one now, hoping they'll tell me if I go, they'll give it to me ;)

leak it :giveup:

• Guest locked this topic

Archived