Is Gaga 'still' bisexual

lolwut

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

she's said she has liked/has had sexual relations with women but has never been in love with a woman- so she's bisexual in the sense that she's attracted to both genders but likely won't date another female

Yep. A lot of women say they're bisexual but won't actually date a female. I'm not saying she wouldn't. Sexual attraction and dating are big differences. 

Katsuki Bakugo

You can be bisexual and still marry a guy- doesn't make you any less bisexual. 

Heres a shocker for you- Bi Sexual means she likes both men and woman. 

Let that set in... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
28 minutes ago, Domino said:

Yep. A lot of women say they're bisexual but won't actually date a female. I'm not saying she wouldn't. Sexual attraction and dating are big differences. 

Doesn't stop her being Bi. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Daredevil

I hate these kind of threads.

The attraction ratio of bisexuality is not always symmetrical. just because she feels more romantical attracted to the opposite sex, doesn't mean she's not bisexual. and who are you anyway to say she's not bisexual. It's what SHE identifies with.

Katsuki Bakugo
33 minutes ago, Jepsie said:

I think her bisexuality is a lie :diane:

This is not your choice to believe this. She is what she says she is.

Stewful2929
9 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

Doesn't stop her being Bi. 

Settle down tiger. I didn't say it did. I replied to someone. 

Glitterngrease

Yeah as others have said I'm p sure she's biSEXUAL but heteroromantic, unlikely that she would ever have a serious relationship with a woman. She just likes having sex with them. And a lot of people who are bi have a preference one way or the other (and that can also shift and change over time). Doesn't stop them from being bi.

gagzus

Low-key getting tired of petty gays trying to erase people's sexual identities if they aren't gay tbh. 

She is bisexual and that is that

Archived