💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So PI sucks right?

Quark

Featured Posts

Queen of reviews:staymad: Let's just leave these 'Chainsmokers' with their irrelevant opinions in their world of fantasy :awkney:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

wendy-then-why-dont-you-buy-ha-music.gif

At least some people appreciate the song tho. Slay just a bit. :sis:

viniferrett
Just now, Gangie said:

He said that Greatest by Sia is better than the whole Joanne so...

who tf is this and what is he doing here? 

SpookyKid
11 minutes ago, Boti said:

You stay here, making this thread while the whole world is dancing and live their lives, having fun on Chainsmokers' song. Congrats man, you do have a life and you do manage to live it

2694_EarthSuicide.gif

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

djBuffoon

The Atlantic:"She’s dressing more like a normie these days, but Lady Gaga is still a weirdo. No other pop star in need of a comeback in 2016 would stake it on “Perfect Illusion,” a song that has no clear electronic dance signifiers, no hip-hop influence, little to no vocal manipulation, and no chill. It will stick out on radio playlists like a meat dress on a red carpet; whether it’ll thus be promptly thrown out for bad taste or be hailed as brave and trendsetting will be a question for the masses."

raw

6 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

who tf is this and what is he doing here? 

Obviously trolling and seeking that attention.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

yASSsss
10 minutes ago, Boti said:

I'm so sad for you

i feel so bad for you 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

xoxo cupcakke

You can stop with these threads now; let's just take things as they come and not live in the past. Does Perfect Illusion suck? That is a very subjective question, and trying to prove such a polarizing question on the matter of opinions will not validate the song at all. Just let things be as they are and exist as they are, at least when it comes to our standom because that statement cannot and should not apply to everyday life

Roomingfree77

not at all and from what I seen from that Memphis gig there is plenty more good stuff to go, it's still only the 1st inning and we 7 run ruled them (actually scored 8 but 7 is max per inning  lol) so they got 2 on  in the bottom half and we sacrifice the run to get the double play here coming up try to remember nobody in America knows this graham clown anyway so stay busy and be proud of the work you have done so far...*Applauds*

Archived