💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So PI sucks right?

Quark

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Boti said:

You stay here, making this thread while the whole world is dancing and live their lives, having fun on Chainsmokers' song. Congrats man, you do have a life and you do manage to live it

Apparently no one in my life lives on this world, cause everyone I've talked to hates this song as well.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaohlala

LoL Perfect Illusion stay unbothered. It's a total bop, and an amazing Gaga song. My fav lead ever. You have the right to not like it, but those who say it's a bad song are just nostalgic fans, or def ppl lol. 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

XoXoJoanneGaga

It's a mixed bag. The verses are great as are her vocals during them, as one review pointed at there's a toughness and immediacy to her voice that was largely lacking since TFM. The chorus is an earache and what could have been a fantastic bridge is buried behind more shouting. The key change is unnecessary and the production could have been much better given who's behind it.

2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

And? They will never be music legends. Plus only ratchet white straight males love that song.:woohoo:

1 minute ago, JEWRJEWR said:

a song thats horribly bad

I'm so sad for you

domixwodix

I really don't get it, how can a song like Closer have the no. 1 spot on billboard for the 7th week?? do people actually have clean ears when they listen to it?? :neyde:

I gave this song a chance, listened to it, but had to stop after the first minute:duck:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

JEWRJEWR
Just now, Boti said:

I'm so sad for you

Oh please dont be! I'm doing great!!!

Fear, she's the mother of violence

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, Boti said:

You stay here, making this thread while the whole world is dancing and live their lives, having fun on Chainsmokers' song. Congrats man, you do have a life and you do manage to live it

what are you doing here then :oprah:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Boti said:

I'm so sad for you

Wait, you like Closer? The only person that should be sad here is me. How can someone like such trash. Adding you to my ignore list, so dont bother quoting me.:hor:

Several days ago when I was driving my car I heard that song on the radio... it was the first time I decided to listen to it in full and guess what? I won't do that again... its the worst song since I'm Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO

If I like it, then that's what I get!

2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Wait, you like Closer? The only person that should be sad here is me. How can someone like such trash. Adding you to my ignore list, so dont bother quoting me.:hor:

He said that The Greatest by Sia is better than the whole Joanne so...

If I like it, then that's what I get!

5 minutes ago, CoCo1 said:

It's a mixed bag. The verses are great as are her vocals during them, as one review pointed at there's a toughness and immediacy to her voice that was largely lacking since TFM. The chorus is an earache and what could have been a fantastic bridge is buried behind more shouting. The key change is unnecessary and the production could have been much better given who's behind it.

The key change is one of the best parts of the song.

XoXoJoanneGaga
1 minute ago, princetomc said:

I wish I knew what Closer sounded like so I could join in on this discussion :saladga:

It's garbage, but that's irrelevant to the topic of whether PI is good or not.

Archived