❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

I really kinda enjoy their music every once in a while, but all these cockiness that they're showing is very off-putting. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RaRaRamen

They look so content with themselves.

Who's gonna tell them the only reason people like Closer is because of Halsey?:gaycat:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

"Now his brand is less about his music and more about his personality, which is being a ****."

Sound familiar, Taggart? :awkney:

There is literally no one I hate more on the face of this earth right now than the ugly one from the chainsmokers. At least the hot one had the decency to pretend to like her :saladga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

That's so rich coming from them, these guys are totally faceless when they aren't talking about a certain Lady.:hor:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FFXSoul91

I do believe it's one of Gaga's weaker tracks... But it's still better than their discography combined. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

SpadesToStart

Funny, I think the same thing about their singles.  Don't Let Me Down and Closer have literally made me stop listening to to Top 40

PI rocks my world every day :queenga:

GhettoFabulous
8 hours ago, Chris666 said:

They are just saying the tru, Perfect Illusion is a flop 

:awkney:They said the song itself sucks, they didn't mention it being a flop.

Mister Gaga
9 hours ago, Drew Jeremy said:

I love how they talk ****, when Gaga has 6 grammys and they have 0. She's also way more successful than them and has done more in the first half of 2016 that they will ever do in their life. :staymad: They literally have one *overplayed* hit and they think they're amazing. lmao. Lady Gaga is a worldwide phenomenon; a household name. Ask your parents who The Chainsmokers are, and they won't have a clue who you're talking about.

Understand.gif

THE ****ING TEA

Haroon

They are getting quite big for their boots lately :emma: There seems to be a lack of media training, unless they're thriving on the drama which would be an unfortunate route to go down :huh: It's fine to think a song sucks but saying it bluntly like that to thousands/millions of people isn't the best idea in my opinion :rip: 

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They are getting quite big for their boots lately :emma: There seems to be a lack of media training, unless they're thriving on the drama which would be an unfortunate route to go down :huh: It's fine to think a song sucks but saying it bluntly like that to thousands/millions of people isn't the best idea in my opinion :rip: 

Only one of them does. the douchey hipster vaping one does https://www.instagram.com/alexpall/?hl=en 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

lol they try so hard to look cool and get noticed, it's just..................pathetic. :ladyhaha:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived