other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

But they also insulted Rihanna and some other artists as well. Something tells me they dislike her so much because she and other artists passed on collaborating with them. Yikes. (Not to mention their *** on a pedestal comments similar to Donald Trump) :neyde:

misunderstood
5 minutes ago, LG said:

Im sick of hearing the "opinion" excuse everywhere lol, expressing an opinion doesn't mean you have to ignore manners to express it. He could've said he didn't enjoy it, not flat out say "it sucks"

I like the song though I know what you mean but at least they didn't bash Gaga. That's different, a lot of people say things suck.....nothing new.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Lord Temptation

An EDM backlash is brewing. And ironically Lady Gaga, the one who made electronic music mainstream back in 09/10, is the artist giving the backlash a voice and a face. Chainsmokers will be the death of EDM.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAY! that's their end right there! bookmark me lol... I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY CAN BACK THIS S* UP.

sooner than I expected tbh. :party: 

Smash With a Smile

IDK if anyone actually read the full article, but they also said "she's a great artist." This behavior is reflected by tons of people on this website, so I don't see any reason for everyone to freak out. :awkney:

RAMROD

Ironic, praying their mouth will turn into actual rectum cos the words that spew out of theirs were pure bullshxt all the time. :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest ARTPOPSlays

They're ridiculous. All of a sudden they're blowing up and they think they're big shots. Like I just don't care for them. They aren't musical geniuses and they can shut the **** up :nails: 

Evan Peters
5 hours ago, Chris666 said:

Yeah If cant be #1 sucks

are you seriously trying to imply that only good songs go #1? because if that's the case then the chainsmokers' tired edm beats ruin that theory 

5kdLahG.jpg

also change your avatar, a well written character doesn't deserve to be the icon of someone with a stale ass opinion 

emma roberts is an abuser

they are part of the reasons why music nowadays felt more like mathematics (your so called radio friendly sound) than art, which is sad

homomo
1 hour ago, xcx said:

IDK if anyone actually read the full article, but they also said "she's a great artist." This behavior is reflected by tons of people on this website, so I don't see any reason for everyone to freak out. :awkney:

Paul said "it sucks", he also dissed Gaga in an interview about a year and a half ago (I'll have to find it)

Andrew doesn't mind Gaga. As douchey as he is; at least he has some respect for her.

Archived