:

:

:

other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

I don't remember one time in the 8 years that Lady Gaga has been in the music scene that she has ever insulted another person's art, they are complete arrogant assholes who only value charts and fame. I cannot wait until they fade away. What a fad

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Chris666 said:

Theu are just saying the tru, Perfect Illusion is a flop :saladga:

oh, so now it sucks because it is a flop? I bet if it was #1 people would be braggin in other stans faces how Gaga is #1

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Neight Shayde

i unconsciously live vicariously through gaga's happiness so anyone who talks shhhhh about her really doesn't help, esp someone like me who's depressed.

i can take constructive criticisms but i just can't fathom the fact that awful things like these get sent to her almost daily.

the hate needs to stop. :(

i agree that perfect ilusion is a disaster but being in their position and saying  stuff like this in a interview its very unprofessional

malazam

'PI sucks'

did they srsly say that? OMG they think their music is actually good

I can't

another shot before we kiss the other side

3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

oh, so now it sucks because it is a flop? I bet if it was #1 people would be braggin in other stans faces how Gaga is #1

Yeah If cant be #1 sucks

ToxicHot

YRqK3.gif 

tumblr_no7o6tNBMp1r7jej4o1_250_zpskixuic 

tumblr_nla2gqh7Fd1r8jjn6o2_250.gif

Seriously.... what the F**K? :wtf: These guys aren't worthy enough to even have Gaga's name in their mouths. Their trashy generic singles don't even begin to compare to Gaga's discography. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

23 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

They look like they smell like 2 week old sausage water and cheap drug store conditioner

Oh what do they know about music?! They made that awful selfie song and one generic EDM track that sounds like something Justin Bieber would put out (no thats not a compliment) plus they cant sing as we have seen on the VMAs. So next time Chainblowers dont even go there. :classy:

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, Chris666 said:

Yeah If cant be #1 sucks

Bad Romance Debut at number 2, are you saying it sucks? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

doja scat

Why are they so openly hateful about other artists, like Gaga literally has nothing in common or anything to do with these rats. 

They just want attention from the Twitter monsters like last time it seems :toofunny: how tragic. 

I suggest they drive off very far in their rover that they can't afford before the pitchforks start coming :nails:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

CakeLikeLG

Archived