Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sis, I'm pressed.

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

One of the many reasons as to why I was so excited for Joanne was that "Kevin Parker from Tame Impala"  :derpga: was going to work with Gaga on it, but why the **** was there only one song with him on it? I still LOVE the material from the album so far, but I would've also loved some more alternative psychedelia that "Kevin Parker from Tame Impala" :derpga: would've delivered. I don't know. It just bothers me a little.

giphy.gif

Thoughts? 

tumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

GagaXCupcakke

They spent the whole session working on one song that doesn't fit the album. :toofunny:

Just be happy that his song was the lead and enjoy life 

PrinceGaga

RedOne=scrapped

giorgio moroder=scrapped

Im a little pressT too but oh well, it's her album and her creativity. I'm perchT either way

AlexanderMagno

Same.

****ing same.

But I'm a huge fan of Tame Impala. The idea of listening to some pop psychedelic created by Gaga and Kevin was... A perfect Illusion :interestinga:

I'm hoping they did a whole album. I find myself wishing Gaga did a whole bunch of albums.

KURUSHITOVSKA

You're pressed for Kevin Parker that at least is on the album

Garibay, Moroder, Rodgers, Diane Warren, Elton John.......... I'm still goping Gaga works with Garibay, Moroder and Rodgers for the next one. I'm still mad that they changed the direction of the album because Mark Ronson joined, like it all sounds like him, like she couldnt have different producers like on her previous albums that slayed.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I feel you... I was sooo hyped about having Fernando Garibay ALONGSIDE Moroder but oh well

Still love the current sound tho

mdr

The worst is that PI was added later because they needed a single. It was not included on the original album.

I was really hoping some of Tame Impala's sound would have rubbed onto the album but it sounds amazing as is so I'm still happy. :sis:

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Pietro said:

The worst is that PI was added later because they needed a single. It was not included on the original album.

Say what.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

3 minutes ago, Pietro said:

Well we can only guess but I think that's the case. I love PI very much but it just doesn't fit in the album. At all. 

mdr

HOTNebraskaGuy

10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You're pressed for Kevin Parker that at least is on the album

Garibay, Moroder, Rodgers, Diane Warren, Elton John.......... I'm still goping Gaga works with Garibay, Moroder and Rodgers for the next one. I'm still mad that they changed the direction of the album because Mark Ronson joined, like it all sounds like him, like she couldnt have different producers like on her previous albums that slayed.

latest?cb=20120809212005

One, five, ten lay a million on me

sillynate
19 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

RedOne=scrapped

giorgio moroder=scrapped

Im a little pressT too but oh well, it's her album and her creativity. I'm perchT either way

Don't forget Nile! They can both deny it as much as they want to now but they both said they were working together back in 2015 :poot:

Xoxo Adriana

Wheres Elton John

vrkX_baO.png

Wally---Gobbling-G_2346215b.jpg

But srsly, where is he on Joanne?

Kevin Parker is my favorite musician ever. I'm so pressed. Gaga could've done so much with this album but she didn't, smh. I still like it thus far however.

Judas Oyster

I understand you. I'm bothered at the fact that BloodPop from "Sorry" ended up with PI as result...

Archived