💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga (still) popular in the UK

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

I'm from Belgium but I'm spending 3 months in the UK as an Exchange student (nice isn't it) and almost everyday, wherever I go, I hear Lady Gaga! Either on TV or on the radio

Besides, I've tried to find out what the other (straight) students think of Lady Gaga without them knowing that I'm a fan... and... they actually like her 2 latest songs, and more surprising, they know about them!!! 

So yeah. 

I thought this forum needed some positivity :whitney: 

ps: how do I change for achievement 

Rolodex of Hate

That's so odd hahah, I'm from the UK but I barely ever hear her on the radio

We have no legal choice but to stan

Shipper

Go spread the word like a true Gaga missionary, sis!  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

You know we've come a long way when there's a "Funny" tag under a title having the words "Gaga" and "popular" :air:

Yo GagaGaga

I told my friend to listen to both and he said both are bad because they are country songs and he wants more songs that sound like applause

Americans not liking these songs because they are country and the rest of the world liking them, what a reverse YoüandIan Experience

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm from Belgium but I'm spending 3 months in the UK as an Exchange student (nice isn't it) and almost everyday, wherever I go, I hear Lady Gaga! Either on TV or on the radio

Besides, I've tried to find out what the other (straight) students think of Lady Gaga without them knowing that I'm a fan... and... they actually like her 2 latest songs, and more surprising, they know about them!!! 

So yeah. 

I thought this forum needed some positivity :whitney: 

IM STRAIGHT GAGA FAN FROM UK!!!! :)

Nice to meet you! :)

In my flat I play Lady gaga so loud, my flat mates hate it haha

End Racism Now

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Robot said:

You know we've come a long way when there's a "Funny" tag under a title having the words "Gaga" and "popular" :air:

1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

What is funny about this? Add this under achievement :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Ok Ok 

shocked-dog-7.jpg 

Luke78619

Yeah... No :ladyhaha:

i scour the radio every day for gaga and never hear any :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

In Asia I think Gaga is untouchable. She is considered a legend already. No one cares about her new singles but she can sell out arenas. She is a more musically talented Madonna here. My straight friends here (who kinda likes Western pop) knew that Gaga is declining but local medias seem to still consider her the queen of pop. I live in Hong Kong, they call her 天后which means "Heavenly Goddess" literally. For Katy Perry and Miley and all those so called popular acts in the US the media only calls them popular American singer or Sth like that.

:classy:

Spoiler

She needed to add 2 extra shows last time she came to Hong Kong after all. Price went up to USD$900 for better tickets too. No matter how bad she might do for Joanne which I do not hop so, she can still have 1 or 2 sold out shows here (population was 7 mil) 4 shows for a foreign act is crazily successful

Archived