💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Growing Out Her Roots?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

That's a good point actually! Maybe she likes the idea of watching the blonde grow out and the brunette grow in. She always referred to her more Gaga/pop side as 'the blonde', and made a really big deal about colour it 'vuitton brown' and saying goodbye to the blonde, she also sings in MJH "my brunette starts to sprout' referring to a different side of her. Maybe she actually likes watching it change over time, as she changes over time.

Or maybe she's just been lazy and doesn't care :laughga: maybe she wants to show that she's a human being like everyone else. Maybe she wants to create another point of relation for that 'woman at the back with a kid under her arm and a cheap shirt crying because how could she relate to a superstar'

Either way, I hope she decides to ombre it :giveup:   that'd look nice, and be the best of both worlds.

Maybe the dye start to hurt her hair or scalp.

Anyway, brunette ftw

Liberaté mi amor

JoanneMonster
47 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wasnt she fully blonds 2 days ago? :duck:

There was a thread here yesterday of a radio interview, she had fully blonde hair in the pic of the interview :huh:

I See You

Helxig
2 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Maybe the dye start to hurt her hair or scalp.

Anyway, brunette ftw

Actually she did have traction alopecia from all the wigs, glue and pins! I noticed it when she started showingher natural hair. It's growing in now though! I think I remember her actually mentioning her hair falling out from wigs in an interview but I'll never find it again :P  all that bleach probably contributed too. I always thought that in the past she must've been thinking "I don't care about my natural hair, I'll just wear wigs every day for the rest of my life, who cares if it falls out" and then changed her mind when she got older and tired lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

There was a thread here yesterday of a radio interview, she had fully blonde hair in the pic of the interview :huh:

Was is this one? Did they edit her regrowth? :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She's letting it grow because she's lost a lot of hair due to been dying it for so long. Just look at her forehead... Anyway I love that she's not using so many wigs this era and dying her hair platinum. Being brunette and bleaching it to get a platinum damages SO much and she's been doing it for 8 years, just imagine...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Was is this one? Did they edit her regrowth? :laughga:

I dont know, but by seeing this I thought she bleached her hair

I See You

JoanneMonster
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She's letting it grow because she's lost a lot of hair due to been dying it for so long. Just look at her forehead... Anyway I love that she's not using so many wigs this era and dying her hair platinum. Being brunette and bleaching it to get a platinum damages SO much and she's been doing it for 8 years, just imagine...

She hasn't used even one :giveup:

I See You

River

The sales of PI are very low so Joanne can't buy the hair coloring product :(

#Donate2Joanne

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, River said:

The sales of PI are very low so Joanne can't buy the hair coloring product :(

#Donate2Joanne

That or she spent all her money on old cars. :diane:

One, five, ten lay a million on me