💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Joanne Have Any Cool Vinyl Releases?

Batwings

Featured Posts

Batwings

Do you think there will be any cool vinyl releases in the Joanne era? I've been a hardcore vinyl collector for years, so this is always a topic of interest for me.

One thing that disappointed me most about the ARTPOP era was the lack of vinyl releases. All we got was the beautiful Applause picture disc and the ARTPOP double LP. We already know that the Joanne LP is coming (though I'm kinda bummed it won't ship until mid-December), but do you think there will be other cool vinyl releases? Do you think there will be a release for the Black Friday Record Store Day (which is what gave us the Applause picture disc)? Will there be an exclusive Urban Outfitters version of the LP? (I'd love a 2-disc set with one pink LP and one blue LP!) What are your thoughts, vinyl queens?

I though you could order those? I'm sure they'll be released at some point.

I'd love to collect vinyls of my favorite records if they came with sheet music and liner notes and other neat stuff like that... alas, I live in a tiny-ass studio apartment because I'm a broke bitch.

Gaga could make a sĂŒper deluxe boxset with a vinyl, a deluxe cd, a "behind the music" dvd, liner notes, sheet music, and a history of all the songs + a cd full of JOANNE demos and other assorted snippets, like those recordings of her during Born This Way. And a little photo album.

omg. :diane:

darkchylde
25 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I'd love a 2-disc set with one pink LP and one blue LP!)

i prayed and prayed for this to be the official release but god hates gays

darkchylde

tbh ive always been disappointed with gaga's vinyl releases considering they've been expensive as hell and just black vinyls.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Picture discs are cool for displaying but useless with sound quality. I'll be happy if the vinyl is 180 gram. I don't think they make anything else, they didnt even make a PI CD Single, and be happy that at least they're releasing a vinyl. Do you want them because they look hipster ot because they offer a different sound? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Picture discs are cool for displaying but useless with sound quality. I'll be happy if the vinyl is 180 gram. I don't think they make anything else, they didnt even make a PI CD Single, and be happy that at least they're releasing a vinyl. Do you want them because they look hipster ot because they offer a different sound? 

Thank you :saladga:

tumblr_myvzp1BX781tnr7xxo2_500.gif

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

Batwings
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Do you want them because they look hipster ot because they offer a different sound? 

I just like the vinyl format because I think the manufacturing process and the format itself is cool. It has nothing to do with jumping on a trend.

2 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Thank you :saladga:

See above.

2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

See above.

I wasn't talking about you in particular. It was more for those "Tumblr twinks"... :laughga:

(No offense Tumblr twinks :staymad:)

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

i agree i want her to do physical single releases like the vinyls. i have all her other 7 inch singles and i need more 

Little Monster in Buffalo

HOTNebraskaGuy

Not just Vinyls either, she should do it with the CD too. I want more different versions regarding appearance, I'm still a bit bummed standard and deluxe use the same cover. It'd be cool if she released more special editions sometime this year with different covers and different work tracks, I know the Japan version has the MR one. 

Can you imagine like a Brazil one and the cover is of her from the same photoshoot but maybe in a different position, and a different work track too. :giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Batwings
2 hours ago, VinnyGaga said:

i agree i want her to do physical single releases like the vinyls. i have all her other 7 inch singles and i need more 

I know! I have all the 7" picture discs except You and I (hard to find in the U.S.) and Marry the Night (freakin' rare and super expensive), and I wish she'd release more!

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, Batwings said:

Do you think there will be any cool vinyl releases in the Joanne era? I've been a hardcore vinyl collector for years, so this is always a topic of interest for me.

One thing that disappointed me most about the ARTPOP era was the lack of vinyl releases. All we got was the beautiful Applause picture disc and the ARTPOP double LP. We already know that the Joanne LP is coming (though I'm kinda bummed it won't ship until mid-December), but do you think there will be other cool vinyl releases? Do you think there will be a release for the Black Friday Record Store Day (which is what gave us the Applause picture disc)? Will there be an exclusive Urban Outfitters version of the LP? (I'd love a 2-disc set with one pink LP and one blue LP!) What are your thoughts, vinyl queens?

I was disappointed in the ARTPOP era for the lack of physical cd's of singles and vinyl singles! Because its ruined my collection.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived