Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Joanne" vinyl postponed to January

Willen

Featured Posts

donutellha

rihported for trigger attack

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
40 minutes ago, danwasd said:

732.gif

Oh boy I had a feeling I would get a response like this :toofunny: TFM is technically an EP due to its length but I personally consider it a standalone album. 

KleinGa
37 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Oh boy I had a feeling I would get a response like this :toofunny: TFM is technically an EP due to its length but I personally consider it a standalone album. 

Honey, watch your words carefully, very very very carefully....

darkchylde

i think i'll just wait with the cd until the vinyls price is lower or something... im still too disappointed that the vinyl is not pink and blue

I've seen it this morning too, but on Amazon France the vinyl is still due for the same date as the CD

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

RAMROD

:ladyhaha: why is this always happened?

Ohbwell, I can wait, I guess. Still getting the CD anyway, so I hope it's picture disc or something.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 10/8/2016 at 2:25 PM, CyanLights said:

Wrong. People need to start learning the definition of EP which is 25 minutes of length or four tracks (not counting alternative versions of featured songs, if present). TFM is over 30 minutes long with more then 4 tracks. It's an album.

Archived