Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you interpret this MR lyric?

Quartz

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, jinko said:

I think it's about her career in general. Somewhere in an interview before) (when she was still Gaga-Gaga, y'all know what I'm sayin) she said that she loves leather and that she practically lives in it. The past years have been really hard for her, and I think it has 'worn out' her 'leather'. She prays that God give her strength to 'cut' through it, thus freeing her from a cage that has been her identity, her leather-loving Gaga identity. I think it beautifully explains the 'new' sound she's going for right now, ya know, being a Joanne rather than a Gaga.

Awsome interpretation 😀. However as someone who lives in leather (I mean come on. I have at least 3 leather items on daily haha), it's not easy to just give up wearing it. I have a feeling that "quirky" gaga will be back. It's just who she is. A green chameleon will always be green no matter how many times it turns other colors if that makes sense. Lol I speak in metaphors. Reason number 4 million why I think gaga and I were seperated at birth hahaha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

BlaqJezus

I think leather refers to the worn out crying of popstans who have no clue what they are talking about, and she is trying to get through them to allow the beautiful creative soul she is shine through. :classy:

Quartz
1 hour ago, Akarin said:

it's "his"

CuCzy0uVIAEjOAk.jpg

My life is a lie :giveup: I'll still keep on singing it as This :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived