💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

John Wayne

KleinGa

Featured Posts

zakariah

I like the country songs more than the pop songs lmao, i'm not feeling JW just yet :/ 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatikev
1 hour ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Well what does it sound like? Is it "country pop"?

I wouldn't say country pop much.. at least from the 30 second snippet. What I heard was what Mary Jane Holland should've been tho :hor:

Huge electropop-type chorus and the prechorus is the best build up I've heard in so long :diane:

StarstruckIllusion
16 minutes ago, Blanche said:

I wouldn't say country pop much.. at least from the 30 second snippet. What I heard was what Mary Jane Holland should've been tho :hor:

Huge electropop-type chorus and the prechorus is the best build up I've heard in so long :diane:

Oh wow. Oh WOW. *sigh* ShE DID THAT. Legend. Im so. Just wow. So blessed. 

Mitch XCX

it's very similar to MJH with the whole "let's get high" but it's ****ing catchy i've had the chorus stuck in my head since i heard it:giveup:

John Wayne is Mary Jane Holland and (Ariana Grande) Be Alright's love child, with a western twang.

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

wait. It has little country in it?! OKAY JWO IL SUPER SUOER EXCITED. I guess she performed all the county songs in Nashville bc it was the south (we're the love that genre)

It does have a country vibe, much like the rest of the album (excluding PI). It's not all through the whole song as far as I can tell though, but it's where it needs to be and it's pretty good. The vocals are a bit like that muffled MJHish sound too. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DAVID VOGUER

OMG! It's so fame monstery! Probably my favorite song on the album alongside Come to Mama!

I don't get it, how people don't like it!

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

MonsterOfficial

i fell in love with the glitch-y vocals on the chorus :giveup: 

exorcise my mind

Pacify Him

It's gonna release my inner gay I've locked up for 3 years :gaycat:

I’m getting on your nerves

Glittertinks

god yes I am so excited for this one, the snipped got me shook so hard, I guess I will never recover from it when it's released in full :giveup:

But isn't it the shortest one of the album? tragic.

1 minute ago, Glittertinks said:

god yes I am so excited for this one, the snipped got me shook so hard, I guess I will never recover from it when it's released in full :giveup:

But isn't it the shortest one of the album? tragic.

angel down (work tape) is the shortest 2:19 and john wayne is 2:54 truly tragic but we cand do about it?

also gaga revealed that john wayne is her favorite song on the album!:excited2:!

Archived