💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion shouldn't have been on Joanne

Slayer

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Benji said:

Perfect Illusion is an odd lead single but it makes sense on the album, it just works.

This! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

lOl you guys are in serious denial about PI plummeting down the charts.

THIS doesn't mean ****. Garbage thrives at the top of the charts 

TwerkinLurkin

I like this song I won't agree with that it's a bad song but I will agree that it shouldn't of been a single it doesnt have that feel that makes you want to hear it or get stuck in your head easily it doesn't mean it's a bad song or she shouldn't choose what she wants to do if gaga genuinely wanted PI as the lead single and literally didn't care if it didn't do well then I'm fine with that tbh you can't make people do **** just cuz you want them to do it you have to remember that Gaga is a human and this is HER art yes she's sharing it with us but you can't act like you have the right to tell her what to do with stuff she's creating now if she did want it to be successful and did want it to go number one and it wasn't her pick for the first single then that's a different story 

Dramatica

I hope the OP is kidding :toofunny:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Slayer

Loving how everyone's ignoring the part where I said I liked the song. Standard GGD. :laughga: 

If you want "general consensus" receipts, guys, maybe venture outside of GGD and ATRL and scroll through some other comments sections about PI. Here's one...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2178695

The truth hurts. :v:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Slayer
10 hours ago, Red said:

I stopped reading at "general consensus the song isn't great"

The fact that nearly 40 people liked this proves my point about GGD not even bothering to read anything. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

:usrs:

"The song Perfect Illusion, itself, is not an example, or indicitiative of the rest of the album. No." - Lady Gaga

C9Gdy7k.jpg

It's a pop song (Springsteen influenced) on a pop ~alberm~ and it's too early to be judging the musical cohesiveness at this stage.

Archived