Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The perfect Gaga fans enjoy change and vision

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Gaga has all types of fans. Some of her fans like her pop style, others like her rock style, others like her jazz style, and others simply like her talent and vision. The latter fans, or the fans that enjoy her talent, her change, her vision, and her unpredictability are the perfect Gaga fans. I say this because, fans that only like Gaga when she is making the type of music and performances that they enjoy, will constantly be disappointment in her choices. Gaga is not the type of artist that will have the same consistent sound through her career. And she proven that time and time again. However, if you are a fan of Gaga the artist, and not Gaga the pop star or the rock star or the jazz star, etc., than you will always at least appreciate the fact that she keeps evolving with her artistry no matter what type of art Gaga ends up making next. If you enjoy Gaga for the ever-morphing superstar that she is, then you know how exciting is to wait for every new era and see what unpredictable and interesting new vision she has in store.

The perfect Gaga fans know what they like and don't like and have opinions, cuz baby they were born that way. 

Reality
1 minute ago, CLLGaga said:

The perfect Gaga fans know what they like and don't like and have opinions, cuz baby they were born that way. 

What does that mean??

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

Its ok if you only enjoy 1 one Gaga's different phases. You just wouldn't be the perfect Gaga fan I am describing.

LUO YI

People can have an opinion. No one has to like everything Gaga does. 

The night sky tells all

Just now, Prince Bananas said:

People can have an opinion. No one has to like everything Gaga does. 

This is not about liking everything Gaga does. Is about appreciating her evolution.

Reality
1 minute ago, CLLGaga said:

What does this thread mean??

You can have your opinions, you can like or not like something she does, but there comes a point where it's so negative that it's difficult for other people who may like it to enjoy themselves. 

If you're not liking Joanne so far, okay, maybe stick around and hear some of her other songs.

🃏🖤👹

Benji

So why do so many fans try to push out "perfect fans" who linger around even when they're going through an era that isn't their favourite? :neyde:

Whilst your idea is cute, I think saying someone is a "perfect fan" is a little extra. If you don't like something she puts out, you're allowed to dislike it and leave. You're not betraying her. She's a popstar, this isn't a cult.

MonsterMum

It's not about liking something or not. It's about realising that people come in and out of ones life as a natural process. 

Like....my friend would tell me she can only be friends with me if I am exactly the same from when she met me 10 years ago, not gonna happen. In these cases people grow apart, friendship ends and that's fine. 

Some people might need to realise they don't or can't grow in the direction Gaga is growing and that is ok. But moaning about the fact that she changed, when in fact we all do, and see her as a thing that should just do the same trick over and over again is not realistic. 

1 minute ago, Benji said:

So why do so many fans try to push out "perfect fans" who linger around even when they're going through an era that isn't their favourite? :neyde:

Whilst your idea is cute, I think saying someone is a "perfect fan" is a little extra. If you don't like something she puts out, you're allowed to dislike it and leave. You're not betraying her. She's a popstar, this isn't a cult.

I am not saying that fans should stay if they don't like what Gaga is doing. I just mentioning the type of fans that will most likely enjoy or at least appreciate all the evolution or changes that Gaga has.

JohnnyVersace

I get both sides. Part of me wants some fantastic POP album, Redone production maybe some Garibay a little disco influence yada yada. 

But this new stuff is really special to her it sounds like. And as one of the few who actually LOVED C2C, I prefer a Gaga who does what she wants to, and allows herself to experiment and grow. 

BTW, TF, TFM all still exist. You can watch the performances and interviews and videos and listen to the music whenever you want. Just enjoy the new era for what it is, and allow her to do what she wants. You can't control her, and until you realize that, it's going to continue to upset you more and more. 

EDIT - also agreed, calling anyone a perfect fan is so deluded and self-inflated TBQH

DeanWinchester

Are perfect fans the perfect illusion? I love this era but i wont call out those who dislike it. Just those who actively and repeatedly tear the era/Gaga apart

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Benji
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I am not saying that fans should stay if they don't like what Gaga is doing. I just mentioning the type of fans that will most likely enjoy or at least appreciate all the evolution or changes that Gaga has.

I don't think watching someone you once love change into something you dislike would be at all enjoyable even if you do appreciate change. I'm lucky, I've always at least liked every venture Gaga has been on and I look forward to her next move but if she continuously released and done stuff I disliked it, I'd simply leave her behind. She's mainly here to entertain us so if she doesn't entertain you, that's it :shrug:

Archived