Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else deliberately not listening to new songs?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I'm with you. I've only listened to Million Reasons because it came with the pre-order. But I won't be listening to any of the live performances. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LastNight

I tried not to listen and lasted about an hour. I'm glad I did in the end, it satisfied my curiosity and now I can't wait to hear the studio versions. 

I intended to listen to all the songs, but the stream was terrible quality. Idk how anybody can accurately judge A-Yo and Sinner's Prayer. A-Yo was freezing every couple seconds. I have Million Reasons on repeat though. 

Anderson123

I've only listened to last night's performances once. The stream was laggy so I didn't get to hear Ayo that much. I did buy Million Reasons and I've played it like 6 times already. I like that, I want to listen to the studio version so bad. I also didn't listen to that Just Another Day snippet because I'm too lazy to go through every little LQ detail  of Gaga's music now, so I'll wait.

StrawberryBlond
46 minutes ago, boobtank said:

Sorry, I just looked at all the most recent topics on the first page and assumed there couldn't have been any more in such a short period of time that was about the same thing. I'll maybe look beyond the first page next time.

MJHolland

I listened to the ap iTunes festival like once or twice and that didn't ruin the album for me. It also didn't get old for me for like 2 years lol 

However, I'm only listening to sinners prayer and ayo the one time during the show. I didn't care for them live so I don't wanna get used to it/have no desire to hear more lol 

Michelle

I dont usually listen to them before I get the album. Usually I wait and listen to it in one soit but this time around I'm listening to them because I have a lot going on in my life with my health, hospitals... Surgeries...it's a nice distraction :wub:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Since she herself is actually putting it out, I'm enjoying all the new material. If it were leaked, I wouldn't be listening.

Archived