Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

Zachary Campbell is NOT having it

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

There's nothing wrong with what he's saying tho, and I actually agree with him, as I almost always seem to :smh:

I don't like the direction, and I was waiting until I heard the studio version to make up my mind, and I really don't like it, this genre is just not for me so I'll just wait my turn until the next song comes out, maybe I'll like what she puts out then.

EDIT: Yes he said it, too acoustic for my liking, he nailed it

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
Just now, Wild said:

Outback Steakhouse must have a great playlist then. Maybe I'll stop in for a listen. 

I wouldn't know, I don't eat. Enjoy your baked potato and contrived country tunes. Make sure to tip your server. :)

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

I like the other songs, I guess im

not into the Christian vibes tbh! Yuck

Literally BTW had Christianity written all over it. :sharon:

And it can be interpreted in other ways... But apparently everyone on this site only sees the face of a song rather than the soul of it.

Currently listening to Joanne

high heeled fem
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

Ummmm, i still don't understand? So if I like one song(I will assume it's MR) then I'm fooling myself? Wait what? So you think everyone should only like one type of music that's what you are saying?

I'm saying MR is so bad - you must be. Unless your digging the Christian vibes 

this thread is all about MR btw... That's what Zach is talking about 

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

I wouldn't know, I don't eat. Enjoy your baked potato and contrived country tunes. Make sure to tip your server. :)

That almost made me laugh :oprah:

But then I realised it didn't.

Currently listening to Joanne

11 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

hes not keen on the Christian vibes either that this song reeks 

I swear sometimes... It's as if fans have only been here for her butt-bops :sweat:

Through multiple songs in her past she references her faith heavily. It's ALWAYS been a thing, which people have been all fine and dandy about. 

Gaga/Stefani is a Christian, Joanne probably was too. We are getting insanely close up lyrics without Gaga changing them to broaden the audience. And now people begin to use this as if it's making the song worse? 

Someone give me a pillow, i need to steam off from the amount of pop we have in this fanbase :saladga:

i feel the same way about the country feeling, i really dont like it. i love jazz and i felt great when she teamed up with tony, i laughed at the little boppers, but now the joke s on me

aaronyoji
22 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

We didn't put her in a box, she did that herself, and it was a NICE box. 

This isn't a natural progression and it feels unauthentic. 

maybe by the time ARTPOP came out, she felt she had just nailed her last nail into the box of this image of her, this preconceived notion of her music and she decided it was hindering her, and decided to break free. theres nothing wrong with that. "it was a nice box" get the hell out like omg LOL. thats literally "if it aint broken don't fix it" logic that this fanbase and all of pop music needs to rid of. it was repetitive, poorly written, didn't flow, constant staccato hooks and ridiculous lyrics, and thats just the fame.... like i love a lot of her old music, i really do, but if she has to sacrifice hard electronic beats and noisy bangers for better songwriting that actually holds up, and sounds beautiful, then so ****ing be it. 

high heeled fem
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Literally BTW had Christianity written all over it. :sharon:

And it can be interpreted in other ways... But apparently everyone on this site only sees the face of a song rather than the soul of it.

Not at ALL not in that growse way.... Along with all her hetro comments lately..... And in not the only one who has noticed that! There's a 20 page theead on it.

but if u are loving this vibe enjoy it I say! 

Hurem

It's okay to be kind of confused about this situation. We have all fallen in love with Gaga who was, at one moment, one of the biggest pop stars in the world. Great dance songs, choreos, spectacular performances, etc. It was all a huge part of stanning for Gaga, so it's even okay to be disappointed and take some time to adjust to her new sound.

2 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

Not bopping. Her new songs are just not up to her old standard. If she delivers country like Taylor does, I'm totally fine with that. But I hate her "country" act and persona. :classy: I hope the redone song can prove me wrong. I love gaga, but this is just not cool.

So are you saying that it's not up to par musically with Gaga'a former material? If not then fine, but we must not have listened to the same albums. I get it that some people may not like the song due to their individual taste but it's a bit of a stretch to say it lacks quality compared to the rest of her discography. I'd say this is actually a step up from most of ARTPOP. I mean none of these songs are lyrical masterpieces but when did singing about garden panties garner critical acclaim? 

Archived