Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

Zachary Campbell is NOT having it

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Shadowcrest
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

She's experimenting and growing as an artist. Regular pop music very literally almost killed her. She's always gonna change. Each time in her life, eaxh representation is gonna be different because she's always gonna change, we all do. She's not the same person as she was un 2008/9 for the Fame. like with my drawings, I don't draw the same as 2008, why should Gaga limit herself? Plus she started out in rock so I don't wanna hear this nonsense. If she wants to make a country album, then she should. It's her music and this is the music she feels passionately about right now. If you don't like it, fine, but don't you dare tell her not to make it or that it's not authentic. you don't know her

It's the music she feels passionate about, but that doesn't mean I have to praise it, contrary to the popular belief on this site. It doesn't feel authentic, not in the slightest. I don't know what this silly logic is that "I don't know her, so I can't say it doesn't feel right."

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
12 hours ago, Themysciran said:

We didn't put her in a box, she did that herself, and it was a NICE box. 

This isn't a natural progression and it feels unauthentic. 

Watch pre-The Fame and post-The Fame and tell me what is unauthentic. She can do whatever she wants. 

Decodekid

i loved how he said million reasons is a song you hear on a restaurant while your waiting for the bread to come:ladyhaha:

low key true :ladyhaha:

Long Live Gretchen

Shadowcrest
11 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Watch pre-The Fame and post-The Fame and tell me what is unauthentic. She can do whatever she wants. 

okay hunny :smh:

LaLuna

I hate that I kind of agree with him, at least on Million Reasons. 

Country is not my thing either. And not because I only listen to pop and only want bops from Gaga. Not at all. I listen to a lot of genres... just not country. If Gaga goes country/folk on Joanne, that's fine, I'm not gonna sit here and complain about it like a whiny little b*tch. I'm just gonna have to listen to something else, that's all. 

Redstreak

A true reverse Swiftian experience

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

CaliLilMonster

I have to agree. Have always not enjoyed Country music. I don't expect Gaga to change that for me but I'm disappointed that I won't be enjoying this album as much as previous ones. Like, I've enjoyed Cheek to cheek more than anything off this album so far. So at this point I'm looking forward to the next Jazz album more than Joanne.

Redstreak
4 hours ago, Themysciran said:

You match it up to other music she said is a representation of herself. It's just not even almost the same. Unless she was lying and now thinks just because she flopped for a while it means she can go on dive bar tours and perform country music and sell it as her authentic self.

What irritates me the most is how powerful the message of "pop music will never be low brow" was, and now that she's moving onto folk everyone becomes so shallow "it's the real her!!1!1". What the hell was she the past four albums then?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

JohnnyVersace
13 hours ago, SKANK said:

"I feel like this should be playing in the background at Outback Steakhouse."

lol Accurate.

I literally thought the same ****ing thing. 

Tbh it's beautiful tho and I would thoroughly enjoy my Victoria Filet and loaded baked potato while listening. :golfclap:

arthurhmangum

I love him, those people don’t understand what it means to be an artist and to write music. They just want Gaga to be the shocking, in your face diva, because they have this perception of her from the “old days” that they can’t/won’t let go, because they don’t understand what growth means. I mean, honesty, if you’re not getting what she’s doing, and you want her to just be “pop" (whatever that means), you’ve had a wrong perception of who Gaga is all these years. 

tumblr_inline_oem1syrdw91rc6qbp_500.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

JbGaga
14 hours ago, ShockPop said:

This is a representation of all wrong with the fan base. 

You all lied about loving music. You love "bopping"

This comment is what wrong with the fan base... :saladga:

JbGaga

Not even ONE lie here.... I usually don't like Youtubers and people like this (Cause no one really cares)  but I like him. Hes honest in a way that isn't offensive and just real. :golfclap:

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, JbGaga said:

This comment is what wrong with the fan base... :saladga:

What's wrong?

Archived