news

Gaga hopes to deliver powerful Half Time show like greats MJ

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

its funny cuz the majority of you wanted her for years to "get the gp back" when she was seemingly off the rails creatively....its like a lot of you just want to be contrary to what she's currently doing lol. its like, this is what u get when you complain about the gp not liking her! 

Steccazero
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

1414834887959_wps_26_The_kooky_ARTPOP_si

Queen of taking her bed sheet and poking two holes for eyes so she can be a ghost and not be seen :giveup:

pls get into this ***uettery

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

minus Katy,of course :classy:

To me the worst of the worst was Black Eyed Peas

Slayer
8 minutes ago, London GUY said:

0bHbzJm.gif

Queen of paying dust to her gay fans i.e. the only ones still buying ha music. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Pharamon

“I want every guy’s girlfriend in his arms…I want every husband and wife kissing''

Sexxx dreams confirmed?

Spoiler

:derpga:

12 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Lady Gaga is hopeful her Super Bowl halftime performance will garner “Applause” — and go down in the history books!

“I want every guy’s girlfriend in his arms…I want every husband and wife kissing…every kid laughing,” Gaga, 30, told Radio Disney host Candice in a new interview, airing Friday. “In my mind they’re having this really powerful family experience watching the Super Bowl.”

0bHbzJm.gif0bHbzJm.gif0bHbzJm.gif0bHbzJm.gif

It's rare for an artist to bring everyone together and it's definitely not something you can control, the music has to speak for itself.

somnambulist

if you go through GGD you'll realize that certain users literally have no idea WHY they're complaining anymore. There's this cloud over them and they can't help but be cynical 24/7. 

Gaga is headlining the freaking Super Bowl and people have to be shady and negative, like....what? 

venusfly

You know how out of love monsters have fallen with Gaga when they even question her support for the gay community, of ALL things. :saladga:

monsterdino
17 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

“I want every guy’s girlfriend in his arms…I want every husband and wife kissing…every kid laughing,”

Is Gaga homophobic now? :awkney:

Archived