Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 4 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

calmar

"Scáthach (Scottish Gaelic: Sgàthach an Eilean Sgitheanach), or Sgathaich, is a figure in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. She is a legendary Scottish warrior woman and martial arts teacher who trains the legendary Ulster hero Cú Chulainn in the arts of combat. Texts describe her homeland as Scotland (Alpeach); she is especially associated with the Isle of Skye, where her residence Dún Scáith, or "Dun Sgathaich" (Fortress of Shadows), stands. She is called "the Shadow" and "Warrior Maid" and is the rival and sister of Aífe, both daughters of Árd-Greimne of Lethra." - Wikipedia

Why is a Scottish martial arts teacher doing evil in North Carolina? :huh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
11 minutes ago, calmar said:

"Scáthach (Scottish Gaelic: Sgàthach an Eilean Sgitheanach), or Sgathaich, is a figure in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. She is a legendary Scottish warrior woman and martial arts teacher who trains the legendary Ulster hero Cú Chulainn in the arts of combat. Texts describe her homeland as Scotland (Alpeach); she is especially associated with the Isle of Skye, where her residence Dún Scáith, or "Dun Sgathaich" (Fortress of Shadows), stands. She is called "the Shadow" and "Warrior Maid" and is the rival and sister of Aífe, both daughters of Árd-Greimne of Lethra." - Wikipdia

Why is a Scottish martial arts teacher doing evil in North Carolina? :huh: 

Maybe trying new life in New World :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanLights
46 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

But the gay warlock dies in coven. He can't die here! 😱

Same actor , different character 

Swan Heart

tumblr_oemtes9Wn31tulhy0o1_1280.jpg

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

LastNight

Another great episode, not my favourite one that we've seen it felt more like a bridge episode to get to the next part of the story but it was still very enjoyable. Gaga was amazing in it, I think her acting has really improved and she was decent to begin with anyway. 

Logan

God, what a vomit inducing episode. The arm ripping scene, the disembowelment scene...I was sick to my stomach. 

KaanBTW

Favorite episode so far.

Gaga was very very good. I love her character. 

Leslie Jordan is spectecular! 

The arm ripping and disemboweling took me back to the Puritan Torture section in high school and now I'm wondering my high school even had a Puritan Torture section at all :saladga:

River
7 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Scathach was the name of the angel of death in Asylum. 

It was Shachath, it's an Hebrew word "שחת" and it's one of the names of the World of the Dead in the Jewish mythology (not the bible but the outside stories)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River

I loved this episode and omg the butcher :wub:

Leslie death was funny.. I couldn't stop laughing :toofunny:

oh and the nursedeath.. I screamed with kathy "pull!!"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived