đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Dope

Zsolti

Featured Posts

whore

All of my favorite songs from that album are everyone else's least favorite songs. "Venus," "MANiCURE," "Mary Jane Holland," "Dope," and "Gypsy" are the only reasons to listen to that album :poot:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
4 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

everyone else's least favorite songs. 

4 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

"Venus"

:poot:

I hate Dope because it's too good, it's not fair to the other ballads of this world :cryga:

whore
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

:poot:

I hate Dope because it's too good, it's not fair to the other ballads of this world :cryga:

Don't deny reading everyone else say that "Venus" was "awful" because Lady Gaga "shouldn't be a producer." That song is gold :cryga:

Poissonche
13 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Don't deny reading everyone else say that "Venus" was "awful" because Lady Gaga "shouldn't be a producer." That song is gold :cryga:

Really? Every time I hear people talk about Venus, it's to say it's the best song on ARTPOP, heck, even Gaga's best song overall. I don't know where I see myself in those two statements, but what I agree with is that it's AWESOME.

whore
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Really? Every time I hear people talk about Venus, it's to say it's the best song on ARTPOP, heck, even Gaga's best song overall. I don't know where I see myself in those two statements, but what I agree with is that it's AWESOME.

We must be on two different sides of GGD. :duck:

Rocket Number 9

Hans down the best ballad Gaga has done yet. This live performance still give me chills :giveup:

Quartz
6 hours ago, Antonio said:

ikr! The rap parts are awful but everything else about this song is lovely! Not my favorite but I never skip it :music:

But it was a rap song with 80% rap :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

dopega
7 hours ago, Joanne Angelina said:

Some LMs hate Dope is news to me... what rock I have been living under? :huh:

I love Dope. What's there not to love about it? I can SO relate to OP.

They want those high-pitched pop vocals :nails:

666 others
17 hours ago, dopega said:

They want those high-pitched pop vocals :nails:

True that.

:holyshit:

On 10/1/2016 at 7:25 AM, KinneyUnderYou said:

@Zsolti I love the song so much too! I prefer "I Wanna Be With You", lyrically. Vocally, I do mind her husky vocals that everyone complains about. It's an amazing song. I prefer IWBWY, because I connected with it more.

Just imagine when we hear Joanne, the title track. Everyone was bought to tears when they heard it. As monsters, we will be able to connect with it more, we should be ready to cry on October 21st.

Great thread!

I also prefer IWBWY.  I love both songs. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived