💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga gets trolled by a fake suicidal fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, Frankenztein said:

It's good of her to reply even if it was fake. It could've been real so it's better safe than sorry. Let's not forget that Jamey Rodemeyer sent Gaga a tweet before he died. 

My best friend's son asked me who my hero was when we went out for ice cream the other day. When I told him" lady gaga" he just cocked his head and said "aunt Sarah she can't be a hero, she doesn't have a cape". My dear sweet Ryan. Not all heroes wear capes

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankenztein
4 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

My best friend's son asked me who my hero was when we went out for ice cream the other day. When I told him" lady gaga" he just cocked his head and said "aunt Sarah she can't be a hero, she doesn't have a cape". My dear sweet Ryan. Not all heroes wear capes

That's a beautiful story and I feel the exact same way you do. Thanks for sharing! :hug:

Except she does have a cape. I remember Gaga saying during a show once that her fans were her cape. I think it's fitting for our unconventional hero to have an unconventional cape in us. I can't remember from what show though.  

Letmelivemylife
11 minutes ago, Frankenztein said:

That's a beautiful story and I feel the exact same way you do. Thanks for sharing! :hug:

Except she does have a cape. I remember Gaga saying during a show once that her fans were her cape. I think it's fitting for our unconventional hero to have an unconventional cape in us. I can't remember from what show though.  

Haha I think that was the Monsterball. She really does love us so very much. There was a mama duck and 6 babies at the park a couple weeks ago. They were all different colors so I think something happened to mama ducks bio babies and she adopted the others. Mama duck loved them all the same, didn't matter that they weren't hers biologically. To her, they were hers and that was all that mattered. Gaga is just our "mama duck". She took us in and loved us as if we were her own

Bradley
2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

She probably followed her to make sure she wasn't killing herself. Just in case. I would do the same

This. Gaga wouldn't mind getting trolled if there was a risk of someone being actually suicidal.

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

This. Gaga wouldn't mind getting trolled if there was a risk of someone being actually suicidal.

Exactly. Despite what the critics say, she really does love us dearly. I'm willing to bet she followed that person just to make sure they weren't truly suicidal. Call it creepy or whatever you want but that's just her protective "mama bear" instincts kicking in

The Surrealist

What a horrible thing to do, you don't Joke about suicide or use it for attention. As for Gaga, I love her for caring.

RAMROD

This will do bad for fans who actually struggles with suicidal thoughts and seeking genuine support.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not The Real Gaga

Makin' jokes about such things isn't acceptable. He/She isn't a Monster, just a person with the devil inside.

Loyalty
6 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

no wonder she isnt promoting, she is scrolling through Twitter all day

:reductive:

Lady Palutena

Well, that's very problematic...

He may be bored but when I think about real suicidal Monsters who are no longer with us, like Jimmy and Jamie, I cringe thinking someone could post a tweet about something as serious as suicide with no insight to the actual act of suicide.

For the first time on Gaga Daily, I. Am. Disgusted.

4a5t9qf.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

QueenGaga
6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Glad to see Born-This-Way-ga is still alive and kicking :diane:

Now that she has her license she can drive the Born Brave bus herself

giphy.gif

Yes, she can drive it. The only consequence: Gaga will be in jail for crushing people and destroying infastructure :awkney:

Archived