💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Joanne will have 'Fame Monster' hooks!

nswain1110

Featured Posts

nswain1110
"But while the song embraces guitars and left-field production, fans of Gaga’s early songwriting should still find plenty to love on Joanne too. “It’s not by any means a rock record,” says Ronson. “She loves her fans and all those people who supported her from the beginning. For her, it’s not about, ‘F— them, I’m done with that, I want to do this now.’ In the studio, she’s always like, ‘Maybe we put that little Fame Monster hook in there.’ There’s definitely a lot of that in there.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/30/lady-gaga-joanne-mark-ronson-hillary-lindsey

This makes me sooo very happy and excited for Joanne - I LIVE for Gaga's hooks!! This album's going to be FIRE :firega:

Hook Definition: "A hook is a musical idea, often a short riff, passage, or phrase, that is used in popular music to make a song appealing and to "catch the ear of the listener". The term generally applies to popular music, especially rock, R&B, hip hop, dance, and pop."

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im here for a Fame Monster 2.0 anytime bebe.

Loved that album from the start till the end, only album I still listen to today.

In other words, Slé mama

Decodekid

haven't seen this YA to the AS

EDIT: I dont really know what a hook is can somebody explain, is it like a chorus ? :hor:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

that....doesn't mean anything to me, and she related ARTPOP to fame monster as well and it ended up being it's own thing entirely so, I don't think this means much. 

Luke78619

Yaaaaaas TFM by far my fave album :firega: 

4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

EDIT: I dont really know what a hook is can somebody explain, is it like a chorus ? :hor:

I believe it's a catchy part, what hooks the listeners, like 'ma-ma-ma-ma' in poker face, or 'oh-oh-oh, oh-oh' in the chorus of schieße

or the 'gags-oo-la-la' in BR

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I might be inaccurate but the hook is usually the part that gets you, it's like the catchy part. It's not always a chorus. 

Archived