Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Forget about a buzz single...

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

...Joanne should be released as a buzz album tonight and release ARTPOP act II on the 21st, with Do What U Want as a re-released first single and have the music video drop that night. 

Gaga is cool and hip and doing the trendings again after all this superbowl hoopla, and the world needs more of her music now.

We would get 4,000,000+ sales tonight from the suprise release plus 37 more album sales on the 21st when Act II is released with Do What U Want as a re-released first single with the music video dropping that night at midnight. 

The world has never experienced a buzz album before. Be the first Gaga, be the first.

GrigioGirl
Just now, BabyDory said:

i think this was an insult but it made me laugh really hard so thank you :hug:

It was a joke cutie :hug: 

kabirartfling

Hell no, beyonce is already planning on a buzz album as we speak! I want the act 2 rn but we will never get an official release :giveup:

Give your love to me

thehanyo
11 minutes ago, BabyDory said:

...Joanne should be released as a buzz album tonight and release ARTPOP act II on the 21st, with Do What U Want as a re-released first single and have the music video drop that night. 

Gaga is cool and hip and doing the trendings again after all this superbowl hoopla, and the world needs more of her music now.

We would get 4,000,000+ sales tonight from the suprise release plus 37 more album sales on the 21st when Act II is released with Do What U Want as a re-released first single with the music video dropping that night at midnight. 

The world has never experienced a buzz album before. Be the first Gaga, be the first.

Agreed, but ARTPOP Act II should also include all of the RedOne tracks that she scrapped.

FrankGutz

yes, gimme ACT 2 :gaycat:  we always knew Joanne wasnt the real LG5

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ComeToMama
1 minute ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Stop trying to make ARTPOP, Act II happen. It's not going to happen.

Darn I really thought it was a possibility. 

GrigioGirl
14 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

And you're an asshhole.

"Hey mods this type of language is inappropriate. Me and my friend were joking around , unbeknownst to this lunatic, and he verbally attacked me. Please take affirmative action, I appreciate it thank you." U have been reported and will be receiving WPS in the mail very soon! :heart: 

thehanyo
Just now, GrigioGirl said:

"Hey mods this type of language is inappropriate. Me and my friend were joking around , unbeknownst to this lunatic, and he verbally attacked me. Please take affirmative action, I appreciate it thank you." U have been reported and will be receiving WPS in the mail very soon! :heart: 

You called the OP dumb and naive. And I called you out on it. And I'm suddenly the bad guy? You must be a Trump supporter.

GrigioGirl
2 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

You called the OP dumb and naive. And I called you out on it. And I'm suddenly the bad guy? You must be a Trump supporter.

A call out would've simply been "Be nice" but for you to publicly humiliate and bash my name in front of the whole site? I think it was extra and a bit rude to say the least. I am truly appalled by the nasty names you directed towards me. Unbelievable. And nobody is a Trump supporter, that's just disrespectful to assume such a thing. Now he's an asshole

Spoiler

and so are you.

FFXSoul91
3 hours ago, BabyDory said:

Darn I really thought it was a possibility. 

Hope y'all caught my Mean Girls reference. Not trying to actually be rude. :hug:

Archived